**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Classes

Wtf kabaam, How do you determine classes? I get that Doc oc uses tech (as with most champs in the game) but he is a SCIENTIST, a Doctor, how is he not science?

Comments

• NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    edited December 2017
    His powers are not derived from Science (like Spiderman), but rather his powers are due to technology (like Iron Man). Point of fact, Doc Ock has no 'powers' at all, just the mechanical tentacles that are purely technology.
  • SpinoSpino Posts: 241
    edited December 2017
    There's no explanation. Green Goblin also was enhanced by chemicals, he should be science. Maybe they roll the dice.
    Bob: It's a 6 ! this time Thor is mystic
    Another time:
    Bill: It's a 4, Thor Ragnarok will be skills
    Bob: But is that not the same Thor as the first one we had ? The cosmic one ?
    Bill: Shut up Bob, the dice said skills !
  • NiteAndDae wrote: »
    His powers are not derived from Science (like Spiderman), but rather his powers are due to technology (like Iron Man). Point of fact, Doc Ock has no 'powers' at all, just the mechanical tentacles that are purely technology.

He relies on tech as much as spiderman, so to argue his "powers" arent derived from science as a debate with Spidey is not true. You're saying he didn't get changed by a scientific accident....I am saying that if tech trumps science in this case (doc oc) then how do they figure it out?
    Spino wrote: »
    There's no explanation. Green Goblin also was enhanced by chemicals, he should be science. Maybe they roll the dice.
    Another time:

this makes the most sense

• TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    edited December 2017
    NiteAndDae wrote: »

He relies on tech as much as spiderman, so to argue his "powers" arent derived from science as a debate with Spidey is not true. You're saying he didn't get changed by a scientific accident....I am saying that if tech trumps science in this case (doc oc) then how do they figure it out?
    Spino wrote: »
    Another time:

this makes the most sense

They figure it in that they work with Marvel. @Kabam Miike has confirmed that before.

In no way do I agree with some of the champs being certain classes but it is what it is.
  • WhatRYouWhatRYou Posts: 443 ★★
    I think they base their decision on RNG just like our crystals!!! :)
    RNG seems to be the answer for everything!
  • WhatRYou wrote: »
    I think they base their decision on RNG just like our crystals!!! :)
    RNG seems to be the answer for everything!

yeah that and "it didn't happen" or "wasn't supposed too"...funny how they or kabaam wont accept my plea when i tell them that it didn't happen that way or wasnt supposed too in regards to the millions of discrepencies that apparent;y to them "have never happened" . And funny, for a RNG the carousel sure leans in favor of visual odds more promising than results. i was warned and censored earlier for trying to even discuss this