Options

Anyone else having this problem?

edited October 2023 in General Discussion
I'm having trouble logging into the Summoners Market.

I've been using it for the past few weeks. Suddenly it's not allowing me to login.

When the site was first introduced, I changed the email and password attached to my Kabam ID for security reasons. It was working until today.

Anyone else having issues?

Edit: and yes, I've already contacted support. I'm just wondering if anyone else is having trouble recently.

Comments

• Options
    ZeezoosZeezoos Posts: 206 ★★
    edited October 2023
    I’m able to login ok (haven’t logged in before today for quite a while).

I’m not sure of the screen has changed? I select the “Continue with Kabam” option and my user/pass work fine.

Hope you manage to get it working.
  • Options
    Zeezoos said:

I select the “Continue with Kabam” option and my user/pass work fine.

Hold on.. I just did what you suggested here, and it worked. But I don't remember ever using that button to sign in. So I'm confused.

Maybe I'm an idiot? 😂 thanks for the help!
  • Options
    Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 809 ★★★★
    Same tip worked for me. No idea what username and password the initial login screen wants… but the orange button with “Continue with Kabam” took me to where I could actually log in.
  • Options
    SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,147 ★★★★★
    Laptop works fine but I often have issues logging in from my phone
  • Options
    Mooro85Mooro85 Posts: 16
    I had the same issue and Kabam were quite unhelpful. I changed browser and it seemed to work. So now I use Chrome rather than Safari to log in. Hope this helps.
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,824 ★★★★★
    I had to turn off my ad blocker on Chrome to get the continue with Kabam button, but when I did that, I still had to log in manually, but it worked whereas the other day when I tried on the normal log in it wouldn't.