**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Lag again....this is what I noticed. [Under Investigation]

TheBletTheBlet Posts: 991
edited December 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
The game ran kind of decent today. Got bit by a few bugs, but nothing TOO bad.

Then we started aq map5, and things went to hell. First fight of aq lagged the whole time, parry didn’t work, short dash back got hit by special, got stuck in place. Then I went play some other game modes like gold realm and, same thing!

What would cause this?! Not my device all other apps were closed. I have good ping times to the server in California, not losing any packets. (The game only uses a couple hundred kbps anyway)

Maybe this will help point devs In the right direction. 🤨
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    I know you didn't do arena, but I did some testing and can confirm that this causes some players lag, including myself. All week I didn't request help to refresh my arena champions. Then today I decided to, and holy moly did I get lag left, right and center.

Not sure if Kabam is looking into this issue. I was going to make a post about it, but figured I would put it in here as to not clutter up the forums.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Pertinax @Ad0ra_
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    I noticed that I mostly (though not always) lag whenever Cable uses a heavy attack whichever side he’s on
  • OhGodYesOhGodYes Posts: 143
    So ive had my iPhone X for a couple of days and i havent had any issues with lag at all. Im starting to think the lag is caused from the CPU's in our devices. Knock on wood, but I'll update this if I start to notice any. I was on an iphone 6 and that puppy lagged all the time. Once they fix the dropped blocks and the phantom screen touch issues, this game will be glorious!
  • OhGodYesOhGodYes Posts: 143
    TheBlet wrote: »
    I’ve seen other iPhone X users have lag tho so not sure this is valid. Glad ur all good tho

Yeah, I dont know if its just my experience or not the past few days, but I was lagging like crazy before the device change. It would happen more often when things were happening in the phone back ground like receiving an email, text or notification. I also noticed that the more complex champions with lots of debuffs had a higher lag rate then other. Howard the Duck saw a lot of lag for one, but sometimes just the bigger champs in general.
  • xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    Initially I thought I was having a bad day playing and ended up using all the pots and revives from compensation.

After a while I realised I can't seem to swipe back as usual and while holding down block, I will lose control of my champ and walk straight into a combo/special. I've also been intercepted midway through a combo because of lag.

Hopefully this gets resolved soon.
  • SKOutsiderSKOutsider Posts: 117 ★★
    Had alliance members had champs freeze up mid fight during AQ yesterday and this also affected me too.

I was thinking about attempting 5.4 100% over the holidays but the current lag issues would just cause me to needlessly burn through units and so holding off.

Getting sick of the same issues plaguing the game.

MCOC has so much potential but it’s being wasted as it stands.
  • Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    I don’t have any words to explain this , DD classic 99 signature level got Hit by YJ special 1 in AW. He was evading all special 1 ( unblockbale node) but once I got into the KO range my DD classic got hit, I was surprised. I didn’t expected any of this so I wasn’t recording, but now onwards whenever I am fighting with mini boss or boss nodes in AW I will record.
This discussion has been closed.