Root immunity

mustgofastermustgofaster Member Posts: 93
Is there any plan to include root immunity in a champs ability and/or synergy? I find it strange that the root mechanic has been out for a while but to my knowledge no champ is immune to it either via base kit or by synergy?

If I'm not mistaken cleanse, special lock, root, neutralize are all relatively new in-game mechanics. Galan is immune to special lock, neutralize immunity with synergy (Overseer w/Spidey Supreme). Unsure if anyone can prevent cleanse?

Are any champs immune to neutralize in their base kit?

Comments

• CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Member Posts: 1,035 ★★★★
    - root no
    - neutralize yes, but it's not really immune to neutralize, but immune to ability accuracy modifier, neutralize will make you failed to gain buff, but with champs with immune to ability accuracy modifier, they can get buff, example longshot and archangel
  • mgj0630mgj0630 Member Posts: 1,095 ★★★★
    Photon is immune to neutralize.
  • TheSaithTheSaith Member Posts: 636 ★★★

- root no
    - neutralize yes, but it's not really immune to neutralize, but immune to ability accuracy modifier, neutralize will make you failed to gain buff, but with champs with immune to ability accuracy modifier, they can get buff, example longshot and archangel

Ironman armors too now
  • CASrinivasCASrinivas Member Posts: 992 ★★★
    I think Phase Champions need to be Immune to root
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Member Posts: 2,105 ★★★★★
    Class relationships hint to me that root immunity should be a mutant ability at first since Zemo and Kraven are both skill
  • AVENGERSXWARSAVENGERSXWARS Member Posts: 10
    i personally think unstoppable should counter root its simple and makes sense cause how are you supposed to stop someone who is unstoppable with root
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,877 ★★★★★

Groot should be immune to root.

Nah. Root should be good for him. I'd prefer:
    When rooted, Groot regenerates 1% health per second, and can block Unblockable attacks.
  • ORHypeBuffedORHypeBuffed Member Posts: 25
    Yes, some champs would benefit from Root like Groot, Mister Fantastic, and Symbiotes.

Their bodies literally morph and can easily change form.