**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Archangel vs. X-23 Labyrinth HELP ASAP!

Finally got upto X-23 in Labyrinth of Legends and Iam trying to use arch angel. I was under the impression that with Neurotoxins on that she's shoudnt be regenerating but she's regening like Craaaazy. Is she broken? My Arch Angel is 5/50 but unduped does that make a difference? If if does, then I guess I wasted a bunch of units getting to this point. Please Help...

Comments

• Archangel Neurotoxin only stop Regen if he's Awakened
  • He has to be duped to stop regen.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,135 ★★★★★
    Yeah he need to be dups im. Sry. U get Thah far and wash not away of this. Hops u have a SL rank4 ther Can outdamged. It. Els u. Have to Star. Over But next time dubbel chekt. If ther need the dups
  • RMP322RMP322 Posts: 83
    ughhh im screwed then what a waste of units
    RMP322 wrote: »
    ughhh im screwed then what a waste of units
    Jep. Next time. Get time to laern the champ. It wuld have ben better u have take a gul. With i. Then Becasse she dont need the dups. But. Im Sry for all the unit speek and have to. Go out.
    i got r5 5 star starlord and get to 200 hit combo then it miraculously misses a parry or damn evade gets me
    He shuld du it. But Yeah the evade i sad
    I Cant seem to do it im about to give up
  • RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    I Cant seem to do it im about to give up

r4 5* SL can do it, so a r5 5* can definitely do it. just take a breather and try later.
    i have a crit team so shes regenning all the time i think im just screwed i wasted sooo many units. I just got arch angel and didnt know he had to be awakened .. FML
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★
    i have a crit team so shes regenning all the time i think im just screwed i wasted sooo many units. I just got arch angel and didnt know he had to be awakened .. FML

You have to read his description
  • Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429
    What is your team
  • Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    If you have an awakening gem, use it. He should get awakened during the run. Otherwise just try man you can do it. YeetOS soloed her with a r4 SL, with around 450 hits. Yours is R5. Best of Luck!
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    I feel sorry for you but at the same time you should reserched all this beforehand
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    A r5 SL can definitely do it. Don't give up

Also, her regen doesn't depend on whether you crit or not. A crit should actually help you deal damage quicker
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Finally got upto X-23 in Labyrinth of Legends and Iam trying to use arch angel. I was under the impression that with Neurotoxins on that she's shoudnt be regenerating but she's regening like Craaaazy. Is she broken? My Arch Angel is 5/50 but unduped does that make a difference? If if does, then I guess I wasted a bunch of units getting to this point. Please Help...

That makes a massive difference. Archangel’s Neurotoxin charged only heal block and reduce ability accuracy if he’s duped