**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Help please

I’m struggling to understand how the game works I think. I’m uncollected and when I ask for help everyone says my champs are good enough to get me to cavalier but I’m struggling and I think it’s because I don’t really know how nodes work or if I should use boost or what synergies to use and I feel like I’m at a point in the progression where I need to rely on my knowledge and skill on the game more than how good my champs are. So please if you have any tips on nodes and how to get to cavalier or just how to Improve knowledge overall please share them with me.

I’m at 5.4 in case you were wondering my progress

Comments

• Options
    MiniMFMiniMF Posts: 848 ★★★★

I’m struggling to understand how the game works I think. I’m uncollected and when I ask for help everyone says my champs are good enough to get me to cavalier but I’m struggling and I think it’s because I don’t really know how nodes work or if I should use boost or what synergies to use and I feel like I’m at a point in the progression where I need to rely on my knowledge and skill on the game more than how good my champs are. So please if you have any tips on nodes and how to get to cavalier or just how to Improve knowledge overall please share them with me.

I’m at 5.4 in case you were wondering my progress

I recommend you to check "MCOC NOOB" youtube channel, he's doing lots of guide really helpful and help you through game content. He'll give you potential. best champs for each paths, he will also explain how its working and how to use the champs the best way possible for each quest
  • Options
    Yukzii_IIYukzii_II Posts: 106
    Because theyre basing it off their skill level, thats what people tend to do and objectively you probably should be able to get to cav. Everyone has different skill levels and theres plenty people stuck in act 5/6.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,644 ★★★★★
    Knowledge comes with experience. This is the most complicated and expansive fighting game of all time (probably, if not I'd like to see what beats it) so don't feel discouraged for not knowing that much with where you are at. Like someone else said MCOC Noob is a really big help for the story quests if you are a progressing player. It would also help if you posted screenshots of your roster and maybe mastery setup to give everyone more information on how to help
  • Options
    Xx_Rider_xXXx_Rider_xX Posts: 46
    I’m gonna opost some pics of my roster rn
  • Options
    This is my champs all the way down until I get to the 4* and I also put my masteries as well
    Im at 5.4.1

• Options
    If you see anyone I should be ranking or anything I should do please give me some insight
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,130 ★★★★
    One thing I will say is there will come a time where you DO hit a wall, and progression seems unimaginable.

And that's okay, that's normal. The game isn't meant to progress at a blazing pace - although if you know what you're doing it is MUCH easier now than when the game originally started.

Once you've 'hit' that spot where you feel like you can't progress, keep working and building in other game modes. Spend time playing Arena. Do some Incursions at your difficulty level. Look at the back issues and run through them (not the variant type but the classic). Practice with special quests like Road to the Labyrinth and Realm of Legends. Work on Exploration of easier acts, focus on Event Quests.

More time, more fights, more practice means not only will you get more shards and crystals and materials to build up a better roster, you'll get better at the game itself. I am a "Baby Paragon", and I've been playing the game since the day it came out, so 9 years almost, and I only recently really learned how to intercept like a boss - before then I was just parry-hit, parry-hit, which will only get you so far. I am positive you will get there A LOT quicker than me, but yes, now you have to start relying on your skill and not just a few higher ranking champs that might've allowed you to breeze through the game.