**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I still hadn't got the valor leaderboard rewards!

BenFuryTheHero456BenFuryTheHero456 Posts: 79
edited December 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hello there! I wanted to notify kabam that I still hadn't got the valor leaderboard rewards while a lot of players got it, kabam said they will be out within 2 weeks, i.e. the 20th of December, and today's 23rd and I still hadn't got the rewards. Is this a bug or a server issue? Or simply a delayed delivery? As most of the players got the rewards. Has anyone else still hadn't received the rewards? Please kabam give out the rewards ASAP! Thanks!
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    sorry to hear that, have you tried filling a support ticket in game?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Also. It was only 10k peppel ther wuld get it. So If im rebmer. So How much Valoer didt u have
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Hello there! I wanted to notify kabam that I still hadn't got the valor leaderboard rewards while a lot of players got it, kabam said they will be out within 2 weeks, i.e. the 20th of December, and today's 23rd and I still hadn't got the rewards. Is this a bug or a server issue? Or simply a delayed delivery? As most of the players got the rewards. Has anyone else still hadn't received the rewards? Please kabam give out the rewards ASAP! Thanks!

If a lot of players have already gotten it and you hadn’t, isn’t it pretty obvious that you didn’t rank as high as you thought you did?

And yes I got the title already.

• Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    edited December 2017
    @BenFuryTheHero456 What did you score mate? Ally mates that got over 5 million didnt make the cut for the rewards, so unless you scored way higher than that you will get nothing at all

Sorry

EDIT flagged for trying to help, again. Thanks Mr Flag-ever-post guy
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey @BenFuryTheHero456. If you have concerns about your score and rewards, you would want to submit a ticket to Customer Support. You can submit a ticket in game by tapping the gear icon in the top left corner of the app, then choosing Support. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.