**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Server Outage Information - Discussion Thread

Comments

• VulkanVulkan Posts: 11
    Did we get no comp for that massive server outage?
  • I think I’m most excited for all the antsy folks here to get their compensation....and it be beyond lackluster so they can all be thrown into a frenzy and start another whine and complaint parade....fingers crossed!!!
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    We are supposed to get it by the end of the week, so either tomorrow or Saturday
  • MegaVoltsMegaVolts Posts: 114
    @MirageNoir i was only asking. It was my first time attempting for this so i am not one of “everyone” who knows about it (you probably are on the legends leaderboard). I honestly thought we had Dec 20 and only realized it when i read a post. I am politely asking kabam to consider and thought it was fine to ask. But i guess there are people here who would think and respond differently.

I am fine with it not being extended, it was my mistake. I was able to do it at 3:34 so will try my luck on the next one.

By the way, i dont see any problem with completing act 5.4 first. It was an awesome opportunity kabam gave us. And I bet you there are a number who did the same. But then they knew about the cutoff.
  • NOTHING OUTRAGEOUS IS NEEDED. MAYBE GRANT EVERYONE A 4 STAR CHAMP OF THEY CHOOSING OR MAYBE EXTEND THE ARENAS TIME OUT OR LOWER THE CUTOFF FOR 4*CHAMPS IN ARENAS COMBINED WITH SOME HEALTH AND REVIVE POTIONS AND SOME UNITS.
  • VulkanVulkan Posts: 11
    How is this spam?
  • Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    Vulkan wrote: »
    How is this spam?

Maybe, and I could be wrong here, its the fact that you ignored 20 pages of the thread and hundreds of posts stating what compo people will get and when they will get it, and you simply posted, and I quote:

Vulkan Posts: 11 December 21
    Did we get no comp for that massive server outage?

Some may think that would count as spam?
  • GaryagGaryag Posts: 469
    Kabam this is really unfair to all that play this game. I know things like server outage happens, come on you guys have had more issues than this and you keep rolling out new stuff never fixing what is wrong still with the game. AQ AI is not fair when it can use special Attacks and win each in timing, many players have said parry needs fixing. Kabam instead of fixing issues you roll out 6 star champions update more which causes things to happen like server outages. The game team needs to understand those who lost time can not recover it. I agree with everything posted. Kabam please show players this time come first and not what will save money.
    Garyag wrote: »
    Kabam this is really unfair to all that play this game. I know things like server outage happens, come on you guys have had more issues than this and you keep rolling out new stuff never fixing what is wrong still with the game. AQ AI is not fair when it can use special Attacks and win each in timing, many players have said parry needs fixing. Kabam instead of fixing issues you roll out 6 star champions update more which causes things to happen like server outages. The game team needs to understand those who lost time can not recover it. I agree with everything posted. Kabam please show players this time come first and not what will save money.

so you are asking for more compo than you actually lost?
    Mcord117 wrote: »
    Everyone ready

Let the fun begin mate!! Looking forward to it

I think I am actually starting to enjoy the moaners on here and their ridiculous posts more than the game itself! Worrying
  • PeacockJazzPeacockJazz Posts: 120
    An update would be appreciated
  • JFerg114JFerg114 Posts: 122
    This probably true, we never received poor service or spent time and money. What were we thinking?
  • JFerg114JFerg114 Posts: 122
    Bottom line is they are not updating or communicating and the end of the week by definition in business is Friday.
  • Hey Everybody!

Thank you all for being so patient as we worked to get this all sorted out. We are ready to start delivering the Compensation messages and items that we mentioned earlier. We'll be starting with the Alliance Quests Messages, and once those are complete, will move on to the MODOK's Labs, and then one final message.

Please give it a little time, this will be a slow roll to ensure that we do not put any unneeded strain on the Servers.
  • TeeJayFlashTeeJayFlash Posts: 152
    Well lets see how this goes........
  • Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429
    Hey Everybody!

Thank you all for being so patient as we worked to get this all sorted out. We are ready to start delivering the Compensation messages and items that we mentioned earlier. We'll be starting with the Alliance Quests Messages, and once those are complete, will move on to the MODOK's Labs, and then one final message.

Please give it a little time, this will be a slow roll to ensure that we do not put any unneeded strain on the Servers.

Any word on what to expect on the final message
  • KthunderKthunder Posts: 54
    edited December 2017
    I got my compensation but several of my alliance mates said their messages had no compensation attached
  • Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429
    Kthunder wrote: »
    I got my compensation but several of my alliance mates said their messages had no compensation attached

When I finally got the message mine didn't either but that is because I claimed it from my stash
  • KthunderKthunder Posts: 54
    Kthunder wrote: »

When I finally got the message mine didn't either but that is because I claimed it from my stash

I'll suggest they check there. Thanks!
  • what does final message mean ???
  • NomarigerolNomarigerol Posts: 159
    edited December 2017
    hungama01 wrote: »
    what does final message mean ???

Surpriiiiiise ! Huge "we're sorry" package including a T4CC, a 5 stars crystal and a bunch of other cool stuffs.
  • 6547many6547many Posts: 22
    Calm down people I am sure the final message will be a extra little bonus.