**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What time do I need for the legend title?

I'm gonna be trying to be a legend next month, what time do I need to be close to that title and what advices can you give me? Thanks to everyone for giving this post your time.

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,180 ★★★★★
    U need. Manye a rank5 5 Stars and full suvside. And then the bosts. And a GP as a 5 Stars shuld du it and time wuld be arund 3.40. Mint and dont try If u one Android
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    this is what I heard ....
    ... if iOS, if good phone ... consider trying ... build top roaster, gather lots of revive and energy in stash, keep a bottle with you because you won't have time to goto toilet, use paper diaper, keep cookies and milk by your side ... also u may not want to start so soon after new refresh, due to frequent server down bug ... wait till the game is stable again then start your run

... if Android ... DON'T BOTHER ...

Good luck for your run and all the best

p/s: I'm an android user on a slow Note 4, so I save the time & effort to prepare a bottle & paper diaper...
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    You’d need a team of 5/50 champs at worst. You’d also need to do it in like, 4 hours. Legend run is crazy as ****
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    5/50s? You won’t even come close using 5/50s. R4s minimum. And given the masters easier content, it’s closer to 3:30.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Yeah 5/50 won’t cut it; you need a 5/65 now and 4/55. Its nuts how fast u need to go, so unless you have the perfect roster and 100% Act 5, u probably won’t be able to do it.