**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Energy Based Champions (double standards)

Doctor Strange and the Magnetos deal ENERGY damage at all times, which can be absorbed by Ultron and Cap Marvel. So my problem is with Thorns and Electro, they both state that the champion with receive damage upon PHYSICAL CONTACT. How can I make PHYSICAL contact with an Energy blast??? Kaabam either needs to remove the absorption factor or the physical damage bounce back.

Comments

• EscoutsEscouts Posts: 428
    I agree with this ;)
  • Repto23Repto23 Posts: 731 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike I know you guys have a lot going on but some response would be appreciated. Dr strange used to be my favorite character, however lately he is very underwhelming and in need of some help
  • Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    @Repto23

Its just a wording mistake mate, wont be changed im afraid

TBH, I wish they would hire a copy-writing firm for characters abilities. They are so confusing, long-winded and hard to understand in many cases. I'm certain they could be improved
    @Dave_the_destroyer I'm sure that it is just a wording thing that they'll change but what's the point of having certain champs deal energy damage if it doesn't have an upside to combat the downsides?
  • Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    Repto23 wrote: »
    @Dave_the_destroyer I'm sure that it is just a wording thing that they'll change but what's the point of having certain champs deal energy damage if it doesn't have an upside to combat the downsides?

Good question that I have no answer for mate, sorry
    @CreeperWhisper7 Lol I don't use him on those champs unless I have to. Example last champ alive in a quest or surprise enemy in AW but the flawed logic is still there.
    @CreeperWhisper7 I never said that I get knocked out, so where did you get that from? I'm just stating that I think it's an issue and at the very least a wording mistake/mix up. Also your ignoring the fact that I'm saying that they should bypass Electro and Thorns.