**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Pulled Cosmic 4->5 gem from 8.3 exploration and now in dilemma on whom to use it on

Pulled Cosmic 4->5 gem from 8.3 exploration and now in dilemma on whom to use it on 132 votes

Angela (sig 200)
15%
Spity68NescioDOKTOROKTOPUSTheAngryOnespiderbites0196SidDDragon_Sham_Annihilator13_Khellendros138Cap_MuricaViking_St3v3SirGamesBondwillrun4adonutKlipp007BishopTNK_131GalactikDonutMarvelNoobArmageddønMasdo 20 votes
Hulkling (unawakened)
56%
zuffyManup456Darkrider05CupidpseudosaneDarkness275AdvIamnikeMalreck04dzikidzikPankubankuEternity0IvarTheBonelessXreissCASrinivasLordSmasherAyden_noah1peixemacacomgj0630captain_rogers 75 votes
CGR (sig 1)
28%
BigPoppaCBONESpeedbumpphillgreenyossFitnesscwSw0rdMasterGodrohrcane47Repto23TKS87Milan1405jcphillips7H3t3rKrishna24Killaturk_68ReignkingTWJoshua_EiversBen_15455HamwichesTrek26 37 votes

Comments

• Options
    CheebeesonCheebeeson Posts: 50
    Hulkling (unawakened)
    id wait for herc, but on that list id definitely say hulkling. cgr deals high enough dmg at r4, and angela is not close to par with hulkling (shes good but hulkling is better)
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,992 ★★★★★
    Hulkling (unawakened)

id wait for herc, but on that list id definitely say hulkling. cgr deals high enough dmg at r4, and angela is not close to par with hulkling (shes good but hulkling is better)

The CGR part is only true depending on where you're at in the game and your BG matches. He has a little trouble punching up against 7* r2 champions and can lose matches purely based on time like all of the nuke champs
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,816 ★★★★★
    Hulkling (unawakened)
    He’s amazing at r4 but he could use the r5
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,977 ★★★★★
    Hulkling (unawakened)
    Vance2_jr said:

I got the same gem and used mine on Venompool, so what do I know?

Venompool is great, I think he can counter every tech champ
  • Options
    PankubankuPankubanku Posts: 8
    Hulkling (unawakened)
    You will eventually awaken Hulkling. Go for it..
  • Options
    Ben_15455Ben_15455 Posts: 251
    CGR (sig 1)
    I just love CGR to much to not vote him
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,688 ★★★★★
    CGR (sig 1)
    I recently took CGR to R4 after thinking "He hits hard enough at R3" for quite some time.

I'll probably use the gem too if I pull one from 8.3
  • Options
    BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,552 ★★★★
    edited October 2023
    There is always another cosmic option…

R5 Sig 200 Thor OG

https://youtu.be/_0ZGOacfcEU?si=wtENXdn70G06lf58
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,325 ★★★★★
    CGR (sig 1)
    Is it only me not seeing it or has Slayer of Gods not yet commented on this thread
  • Options
    CGR (sig 1)
    My heart says CGR

My mind says Hulkling
  • Options
    Viking_St3v3Viking_St3v3 Posts: 147 ★★
    edited October 2023
    Angela (sig 200)
    I say Angela to be different. That being said, a sig 200 R5 6* Angela with Odin prefights would be entertaining to watch. And probably close to unkillable. And I always enjoy watching her plow through some annoying champs like IMIW, Modok and Havoc.
  • Options
    Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,156 ★★★★
    CGR (sig 1)

My heart says CGR

My mind says Hulkling

Your mind is a traitor
    It's between the flaming skull or the lady in metal underwear
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,169 ★★★★★
    Angela (sig 200)
    I use Angela way more, but that is also because I love incursions.
  • Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Angela (sig 200)
    You have invested quite a lot into angela already so i guess it would be nice to take her all the way and she would be so fun to use in incursions and bgs.
    Plus even though hulkling and cgr might arguably be better than her,they would he equally good if u pull them as a fresh 7* but theres a significant difference between a unduped and sig 200 angela.
  • Options
    BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,552 ★★★★
    Save it for Hercules