**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Who to take to 5/50?

HollowbornHollowborn Posts: 345
edited December 2017 in Strategy and Tips
4* Agent Venom
4* Black Panther CW
4* Kingpin?

Who to take to 5/50? 33 votes

Agent Venom (unduped)
57%
GKainestakMrbeast6000Zane22Hollowbornhar7ishzerogodsDOKTOROKTOPUSRCunha[Deleted User]Ghostwidowtaojay1Atul_aryanElitehunterShtickRickAnimatronicstokillllaxdicekaykanegan12Leanonymous214 19 votes
Black Panther CW (duped)
21%
Spity68meoreanAjjohnsbb8BrandonrapsSassyMastyVicky_123ChrisChilly81 7 votes
Kingpin (unduped)
21%
SnaggleIAmNotUrMomTheOneAndOnlySgtAnime1Tornadobullet_04Dreadnoughtissamaf80 7 votes

Comments

• AceDeMoNAceDeMoN Posts: 142
    None. Save for a blade or gwenpool
  • HollowbornHollowborn Posts: 345
    Agent Venom (unduped)
    I already have a 5/50 Gwenpool.
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Agent Venom (unduped)
    Hollowborn wrote: »
    I already have a 5/50 Gwenpool.
    In that case, don't do any of them, save the cats for a 5 star! And lol you voted on ur own poll
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    wait
  • theshiznit05theshiznit05 Posts: 107
    None
  • None of them, save it for a 5* now that you have gwenpool
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Are these 3 your only choices in your SKILL champ pools, and are you in a rush that you must use your resources on them right now?

Do you already have 5/50'ed your Gwenpool? Blade? Crossbone? Electra? Hawkeyes? Black Widows (high sig)? Taskmaster? Thor Ragnorak?

If I really really have to pick one, I would say 4* Agent Venom

But if you are not in rush (for whatever reason), better to save it for GP/Blade/CB/Elektra/HE/BW/TM/TR/etc.
  • HollowbornHollowborn Posts: 345
    Agent Venom (unduped)
    shchong2 wrote: »
    Are these 3 your only choices in your SKILL champ pools, and are you in a rush that you must use your resources on them right now?

Do you already have 5/50'ed your Gwenpool? Blade? Crossbone? Electra? Hawkeyes? Black Widows (high sig)? Taskmaster? Thor Ragnorak?

If I really really have to pick one, I would say 4* Agent Venom

But if you are not in rush (for whatever reason), better to save it for GP/Blade/CB/Elektra/HE/BW/TM/TR/etc.

Yeah I've been saving them.
    I do have a Hawkeye but I decided to save them for, hopefully, Blade.
  • Kil63Kil63 Posts: 254 ★★
    none
  • BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    None