**KNOWN SPRING OF SORROW ISSUE**
We noticed a number of the Spring of Sorrow objectives aren't working properly, we are investigating and currently working on a potential solution.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

6* arena matching

MARKESE07MARKESE07 Posts: 23
edited October 2023 in General Discussion
I'm sure I'm not the only person who thinks the addition of 7* defenders into the 6* arenas is getting a bit out of hand. Especially when they are already level 2s and soon to be 3s. When players can't see who the actual defenders are, and you match against a rank 2 kindred and a rank 2 Bishop and your characters are not fit for the match. It becomes monotonous resetting your win streak because of this. The least that could be done is offer a full viewing of the 3 characters you will face, to attempt a proper counter. If you wanna have 7* defenders, give 7* rewards at least. It merely seems like an attempt to discourage players from working for units.

Comments

• Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★
    edited October 2023
    Since when cantyou see the 3 champs you're facing?
    Even in express mode you see all 3 and can pick which champ fights which...
  • Options
    At that point in express you may already be done for
  • Options
    Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 985 ★★★★★
    Gotta say… when I tried arena express, this was on one of the severe drawbacks. If you aren’t rocking an elite account, all that time saved on loading screens gets obliterated if you get in a bad matchup. It’s a complete wash at that point.
  • Options
    SteamyLoafSteamyLoaf Posts: 9

Since when cantyou see the 3 champs you're facing?
    Even in express mode you see all 3 and can pick which champ fights which...

He means before you go into it, you have three options but you can only see one of the three
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,862 ★★★★★
    It has never been a problem on my end.
  • Options
    SteamyLoafSteamyLoaf Posts: 9
    I do agree, it can be very annoying at times when I am doing arena. Like when you go into arena and the three fights are r2 7* bishop, domino, etc.
  • Options
    Just keep an infinite streak going and you'll be fine. Keep in mind the infinite streak works based on prestige of champions brought in, not PI of them. My testing showed death matchups showed up with the exact same champions whether or not I was boosted.
  • Options
    StickycowStickycow Posts: 1
    I think too what another big issue is with the 6* arena having the 7* champions is it becomes much harder for people with an average account to make it past a 11 to 13 win streak with lower level 6* champs. This can ruin the fun for most people who try and get better at the by playing arena because constantly losing a win streak all because of an unfair match can be a huge turn off for a lot of people who don't grind arena all day.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,862 ★★★★★
    Stickycow said:

I think too what another big issue is with the 6* arena having the 7* champions is it becomes much harder for people with an average account to make it past a 11 to 13 win streak with lower level 6* champs. This can ruin the fun for most people who try and get better at the by playing arena because constantly losing a win streak all because of an unfair match can be a huge turn off for a lot of people who don't grind arena all day.

Was just about to comment something like this lol
  • Options
    Here's my example why this matching is broken...twice today consecutively using express I faced someone with a rank 2 Void 7* and Kindred. Literally had no counter and my health melted for playing a clean match. What's the point if your set up to lose