**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Christmas offers/unit deals?

Not sure anyone will be able to answer this or just pure guesswork but I’m a little surprised kabam hasn’t offered their Christmas deals as of yet.

Any ideas on when we can expect these?

Comments

• teekqteekq Posts: 190
    All I want for Christmas is you!!!
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Maybe you need to wait until Christmas?
  • bradshaw84bradshaw84 Posts: 31
    Thanks for the sarcastic replies, very helpful.
    I was under the impression that last years offers dropped around the 20th and ran for a few days.
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    Not sure what is with all the sideways trolling. This is a legit question. Last year there was an offer on Xmas day.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Not sure what is with all the sideways trolling. This is a legit question. Last year there was an offer on Xmas day.

You come to an online forum and expect there to not be trolls?

That being said, just having some fun.