**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

ROL roster

I am looking to make a ROL try but am undecided on who I should bring. My current top champs are
4 star 5/50 duped
Hyperion
Scarlet Witch
Captain Marvel
Archangel
StarLord

5 star 3/45
Spiderman

I have a lot of 4/40 and 3/30s one of which is Gully who I have been told makes Wolverine much easier to fight. My question is who did you all use to complete it or what in your opinion is the best team. Thanks!

Comments

• MaximumCrashMaximumCrash Posts: 111
    Yep Wolverine is duped x-23 is not
    OML too but he hardly counts
    Thanks I will give that a shot
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    What I did was use my damage dealers like SL against the evadable specials and Wolvie for everyone else. Guillotine 3* for RoL Wolvie
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited December 2017
    If you use OG Wolverine, you don’t need any revives except maybe on SW. if you mess up on jugg and u still have free time, just restart. It’s not that big of a deal.

Have wolverine and a big damage dealer, then build synergies
    Thanks everyone!
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    edited December 2017
    My last time through I used a 5/50 witch (post-nerf) for every fight except wolverine, where I used a 3* gully.

Archangel should be just as good, if not better, if you are aggressive and keep a toxin on him.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    i did it TODAY, finally, with this awesome 4* team

5/50 Starlord
    5/50 Thor
    4/40 Hyperion
    4/40 Crossbones
    4/40 Guillo

i used hyp against sw for the immunity and beat her in 2 rounds, thor for vision (really easy), and guillo for wolverine, i fail like 7 times haha, starlord for the rest and boost and pots and stuff