**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Wow rewards do not reflect the difficulty for Act 5 Chapter 2

Without spoiling the last fight (you probably know who it is), it is the hardest fight in the game in my opinion.

Now I'm not complaining about the difficulty, but I am complaining about how the rewards do not reflect this difficulty. It feels like you need a team of maxed 5* for the last fight and the rewards are mostly 4* geared. It feels like the mark has been majorly missed on the reward front.

Comments

• Noob_2yrsNoob_2yrs Posts: 67
    Definitely rewards does not reflect the difficult what a shame :(
  • DrizzitsDrizzits Posts: 157
    I'd like to add, we don't know what the grandmasters favor is just yet. On the leaked rewards, we were told that we'd receive additional bonuses if you completed within a certain time frame. That may still be a possibility. But there could be something much better involved, and that's the equalizer. Going off what we know, everyone is correct. Rewards are lackluster. We shall see.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    i havent gotten to the last boss yet, but so far its very easy, i only use 440s, no items. so we will see. im pleased with the rewards

Last boss has unblockable specials. All projectiles, and you can't evade them manually
  • TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★
    I have it and I can't tell that it does anything right now.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    The geanmaster fuys is a tiles
  • Heisenberg07Heisenberg07 Posts: 92
    kole80urha76.png

If it is then I didn’t get it
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    It's a **** title nothing more.
    NDK13 wrote: »

It’s not a title -__-
    NDK13 wrote: »

It’s not a title -__-

Yeah it's not a title and it isn't in my inventory.
    Wait you get an ingame mail with a rare title in it....
    I’d like a comment from a moderator to find out what it really is.
    16fef43nx3g9.png
    16fef43nx3g9.png

Yep, I had to relaunch to game, my bad
  • DrizzitsDrizzits Posts: 157
    As the Grandmaster says, "your extensive experience may very well yield you more benefits in the future".

Could you be more vague? :D

Vague or not, it's alluding to confirmation that there's more in store for us than just what has been received. I stand by my comment. Lol
    edited June 2017
    As the Grandmaster says, "your extensive experience may very well yield you more benefits in the future".

:'(
  • As the Grandmaster says, "your extensive experience may very well yield you more benefits in the future".

I know, I know, but I won't be saying any more!

I know, I know, but I won't be saying any more!

Fair enough.. no clue on when those benefits might see the light of day...?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Unless I'm missing something, the final boss is a complete pay wall.
    Is it even possible to do it in just 1 fight? If he gets to sp1, we are instantly dead
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    Unless I'm missing something, the final boss is a complete pay wall.
    Is it even possible to do it in just 1 fight? If he gets to sp1, we are instantly dead

I couldn't evade him so I brought DD but most of the time degen would land on me and KO me.
    Daredevil is a really good idea!
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Insert coin here
  • Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    It's pretty obvious, if you have that tag you will get more rewards when completing a future event. This will force people to spend to beat content to get better rewards. Tell me I'm wrong :)
  • Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347 ★★
    Dormammu spamming LL is also really good. Those specials are so undodgeable. After a while unblockable too, so the noob "ww2 hold block until they heavy attack me" doesn't work
    Fel_95 wrote: »
    Dormammu spamming LL is also really good. Those specials are so undodgeable. After a while unblockable too, so the noob "ww2 hold block until they heavy attack me" doesn't work

What about Mordo? He can block unblocable specials, and has reduced energy damage when he does block them

What about Mordo? He can block unblocable specials, and has reduced energy damage when he does block them

Try him and let us know :)

I won't be doing that fight again until someone figures out a better way to beat him.

Try him and let us know :)

I won't be doing that fight again until someone figures out a better way to beat him.

Yep same here, I rather do the gold quests and the monthly quest instead.. then I’ll see