**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Server Outage Information - Discussion Thread

Comments

• yup not expecting much...but
    hope they did return our event quest revivrs and heal which we used on that day and also getting half health in those quest...
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Hey Everybody!

Thank you all for being so patient as we worked to get this all sorted out. We are ready to start delivering the Compensation messages and items that we mentioned earlier. We'll be starting with the Alliance Quests Messages, and once those are complete, will move on to the MODOK's Labs, and then one final message.

Please give it a little time, this will be a slow roll to ensure that we do not put any unneeded strain on the Servers.

Anychance you guys can make a forum announcement on when each compensation is done rolling out so we can know when to start expecting the next ones.
  • VindixVindix Posts: 41
    I only got the AQ compensation where is everything else? @Kabam Miike
  • @Kabam Miike when will we receive all compensations?
    They're coming let's be patient
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,131 ★★★★★
    Can we have a little hint on what the final message will bring
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Vindix wrote: »
    I only got the AQ compensation where is everything else? @Kabam Miike

If you actually read what he said AQ comes first. Then modok labs. Then another message. 1 at a time. Takes time
  • AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
    I'd like to exchange whatever I'm supposed to get for 25 t1as.
  • Andyroo_3527Andyroo_3527 Posts: 22
    edited December 2017
    Ok this may not be a bug as such but it is a real problem, now the compensation went out to those who were in modok lab when the servers went down. But I know a lot of people who couldn’t even get on the game to try the labs, and they didn’t get the compensation, this just isn’t fair, considering it is compensation for the severs going down, and people who were affected the most didn’t get the compensation.

So pretty much, what kabam has done is say, hey those who were lucky enough to get on briefly to get into the labs can get rewarded, but those affected by the outages the most get nothing

@kabammiike, this needs to change, every one who has done a modok lab within the few days before the outages should get the compensation, otherwise it just isn’t fair the the community.
  • The Murdock hotel compensation is a kidding. I won't waste a cent in this game.
  • I agree it’s not fair at all but that’s how they work here always
  • SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    Why did some people get them & some did not? I know it said you had to login during these times & I personally 110% did & haven’t received any comp yet my fellow ally members did. Did only some get sent out?
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    Patience, my young Padawan. Good things come to those who wait, and also good things take time.
  • I’m in the same boat I 100% logged in during the times required and no compensation
  • NomarigerolNomarigerol Posts: 159
    edited December 2017
    The Murdock hotel compensation is a kidding. I won't waste a cent in this game.

come on, that was only part one, for the lowest difficulty. This got to be, right ?
  • Well said but there won’t care so strike don’t waste a penny on the game to they do everyone was effected but most like me were working and more bothered about completing aq
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    You may want to read the Thread again. Anyone who completed the Lab between December 6th and the 13th (3:00 PST).
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    What about the MODOK event compensation?
    I got a few health pots, a revive and some map 5 crystals for AQ but nothing for MODOK event
  • NomarigerolNomarigerol Posts: 159
    or did I miss smthg ? Did smbdy make a screenshot of the second mail rewards ?
  • SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    Didn't get anything for modoks lab, I'm assuming they're sending them out in waves
  • A player in my Alliance received this ad compensation for MODOKs lab inconsistencies. I was wondering where mine is????7i78uqglsth0.png
  • Ghostspider231Ghostspider231 Posts: 297 ★★★
    I did not get them. WTF
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Haven't gotten the MODOK Lab rewards yet and have done all 4 difficulties every day this month.
  • Just be patient.
  • hydrogohardhydrogohard Posts: 218 ★★
    cool I guess es71n5vm609b.png
  • I got mine as soon as I posted. Lol
  • cruel_horizoncruel_horizon Posts: 21
    edited December 2017
    midjcn8yig4b.jpg
    gapy9iadykox.jpg
    just gotta wait i guess
    Just got it. Thanks guys. Happy Holidays
  • FabiFabi Posts: 64