**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Server Outage Information - Discussion Thread

Comments

• Fabi wrote: »
    Igldb01aou5r2.png

I Hope that was not the final Mail

I think it probably is
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    I haven’t received it but got the one for arenas....
  • NomarigerolNomarigerol Posts: 159
    Fabi wrote: »
    Igldb01aou5r2.png

I Hope that was not the final Mail

It's sure as hell looks like it
  • VêNDëTTåVêNDëTTå Posts: 58
    I received last msg but no MODOK lab rewards....
  • FabiFabi Posts: 64

Same here, hope it come soon
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    edited December 2017
    I have not gotten the "LAB" compensation yet... but I did just get the "LAST WEEK'S GAME OUTAGES" Compensation and it was 1,000 5* shards, a few energy refills, and some potions (I think, I only saw/noticed the shards really :D ).
  • TlmajrTlmajr Posts: 67
    I was having issues with the event at the time and I have gotten zero compensation.
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    They have to roll them out incrementally to pace out the load on the servers.
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    still waiting on MODOK lab compensation
  • Patience, compensation is coming...

Happy Holidays everyone! :smile:
  • SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    Got apology mail but no modoks lab
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Still missing MODOK lab compensation. WTF?
  • EchEch Posts: 14
    Same here got the first and last mail but not modoks labs comp 😣 and been doing all the 4* and 5* and some 3* 🤔
  • I got the AQ and general but no modok rewards while some in my alliance have received all three. I hope this isn’t a case of spotty issuance.
  • I received last msg but no MODOK lab rewards....

Yep! Those are rolling out a little slower because they are dependent on the difficulty that you have completed, while the last message went to most of our players!
  • Andyroo_3527Andyroo_3527 Posts: 22
    @GroundedWisdom I did complete it in those days and I got nothing while others got everything
  • Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    Half the posts on forums wouldn't be here if only people are a little bit patient.
  • IMWeaselIMWeasel Posts: 80
    I agree. I was diligent and patient so I don’t get rewarded as much as people who hit the screw it button? This seems hardly fair.
  • I received last msg but no MODOK lab rewards....

Yep! Those are rolling out a little slower because they are dependent on the difficulty that you have completed, while the last message went to most of our players!

What about ice Phoenix compensation? My friends still pretty upset he hasn’t gotten his. Is this supposed to make up for it? Can I get that clarification please?
  • NomarigerolNomarigerol Posts: 159
    Mixalis wrote: »
    Soooo, you pretty much just gave us what we were supposed to earn. Yet we still play thru all your bugs. You look cheap by not giving something extra.

the last mail was the extra, eventhough I have to admit I expected a bit more. But that's still nice.
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★

much thanks for the update
  • ClaytonClayton Posts: 43
    Cry me a riverrrrrr! Oh cry me a riverrrrr!
  • IMWeaselIMWeasel Posts: 80
    edited December 2017
    I’m told by an officer that we may simply be behind other people. So be patient and if you don’t receive rewards by tomorrow email them directly.
  • MasterFlintMasterFlint Posts: 97
    Hopefully the rewards will come for those who did experience issues but persisted through the problems and spent way more time than they should have reconnecting, getting disconnected, reviving etc.
  • TlmajrTlmajr Posts: 67
    I as well as of this post, have not received the lab compensation. Thought it's been about 40 minutes since I received the rest of the compensations.
  • Eric1988Eric1988 Posts: 100
    Yea just wait
  • Eric1988Eric1988 Posts: 100
    edited December 2017
    Ppl in my allience got the rewards I did all the labs that day. But I'm still waiting for the rewards