**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

ROCKET DEATH BUTTON DISCUSSION THREAD

Comments

• So the button still shows in my inventory. What do I do with it now?
  • Nabz034Nabz034 Posts: 209 ★★
    Nabz034 wrote: »
    Over a month ago, Rocket entrusted Summoners with a very important device - The Death Button.
    Listen up Summoner,

I’m settin’ up a little salvaging operation for a while, and I've got this here button that's connected to a big ol' bomb. I can't have it lyin' around my workshop while I got lots of people comin' through, so I need someone to guard it for me while my Workshop is open. The fate of the Universe lies on your shoulders. Now, whatever you do, DON’T. PUSH. THIS. BUTTON. Because that will set off the bomb immediately and we’ll all be dead. So take the button and keep it in your inventory. If you don’t press it, I may even be able to swing a ride in the Milano and a nice little certificate of appreciation for ya. Wouldn’t that be nice? If you do press it, well, like I said. We'll all die.

To keep you distracted from pressin’ that button, I’ve also collected a buncha stuff from the hoards of that evil “King Groot” guy, so I’ve got a countdown to my Workshop's grand opening set up for ya to give some of it away. Make sure to come back and check your messages again tomorrow, ‘cause that’s when it’s kickin’ off!

Just wanna re-iterate before I head out here that YOU SHOULD NOT PRESS THIS BUTTON. Don’t do it. Alright, I’m trustin’ you.

It appears that about 1/3 of Summoners could not keep their hands off that button. These players will forever be labelled "Button Pushers".

For those of you who did not betray Rocket's trust and managed to hold onto a Death Button without pressing it - you will be rewarded shortly.

Number of Summoners that claimed the Death Buttons: 1,370,974
    Number of Button Pushers: 435,124
    Number of Non-Button Pushers: 935,850

edit: (made non-button pushers more clear)
    Over a month ago, Rocket entrusted Summoners with a very important device - The Death Button.
    Listen up Summoner,

I’m settin’ up a little salvaging operation for a while, and I've got this here button that's connected to a big ol' bomb. I can't have it lyin' around my workshop while I got lots of people comin' through, so I need someone to guard it for me while my Workshop is open. The fate of the Universe lies on your shoulders. Now, whatever you do, DON’T. PUSH. THIS. BUTTON. Because that will set off the bomb immediately and we’ll all be dead. So take the button and keep it in your inventory. If you don’t press it, I may even be able to swing a ride in the Milano and a nice little certificate of appreciation for ya. Wouldn’t that be nice? If you do press it, well, like I said. We'll all die.

To keep you distracted from pressin’ that button, I’ve also collected a buncha stuff from the hoards of that evil “King Groot” guy, so I’ve got a countdown to my Workshop's grand opening set up for ya to give some of it away. Make sure to come back and check your messages again tomorrow, ‘cause that’s when it’s kickin’ off!

Just wanna re-iterate before I head out here that YOU SHOULD NOT PRESS THIS BUTTON. Don’t do it. Alright, I’m trustin’ you.

It appears that about 1/3 of Summoners could not keep their hands off that button. These players will forever be labelled "Button Pushers".

For those of you who did not betray Rocket's trust and managed to hold onto a Death Button without pressing it - you will be rewarded shortly.

Kabam Commish, this isn't right....Kabam Miike came out with a post saying that the prizes were the same whether we pushed the button or didn't push it otherwise I'd have never opened mine and I'm sure other players wouldn't have as well.

I'm nothing will be done about it, but kinda bad info to put out there when it's not true

That's not actually what we said. We said that the rewards would be same no matter when you pushed the button, and then re-iterated over and over NOT to push the Button.

I'm not gonna look for the old post but you post made it sound like go ahead and push the button, there's no diff either way. When I read that, I pushed the button on my account after, literally minutes after...if you had to the ability to check, you can...

I get mistakes happen, it just sucks cause I wouldn't have pushed it. I knew what the prizes were and they were nominal if anything...

Anyway, thx for the response
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    SlySly wrote: »
    Wow that's awesome free rewards. Thanks kabam, let's me open a 4* crystal now

Edit: I got Thor Jane foster. Not happy anymore. Can you take the stuff back?

The stun lock queen is bad?

TBH I havnt used her at all, I just don't really need another mystic haha. I have 4 mystic champs I'd rank over her, I guess there are worse champs but she's distinctly average to me
  • Ghost_BlaZeGhost_BlaZe Posts: 21
    I was expecting more shards than that. The people who pushed the button only got half the rewards and no basic, but to Higher players, basics are rarely a problem. I myself have 8 of them after I used 6 last week. It's good for free stuff, but that's basically the free stuff we got for just playing the game way back when. I don't know where those messages and the Collecotr's/Grandmaster's lofty standards are now
  • wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    Listen up Summoner,

Listen up Summoner,

Kabam Commish, this isn't right....Kabam Miike came out with a post saying that the prizes were the same whether we pushed the button or didn't push it otherwise I'd have never opened mine and I'm sure other players wouldn't have as well.

I'm nothing will be done about it, but kinda bad info to put out there when it's not true

That's not actually what we said. We said that the rewards would be same no matter when you pushed the button, and then re-iterated over and over NOT to push the Button.

Exactly! Learn to read. It was clear as day.
  • Nabz034Nabz034 Posts: 209 ★★
    wray1976 wrote: »
    Listen up Summoner,

Listen up Summoner,

Actually it wasn't "Clear as day" if Miike had to admittedly repeat over and over to not push the button...
  • HurricaneWarningHurricaneWarning Posts: 22
    Thanks Kabam! I will say, I read what Mike said one time, and did not push the button. It was clear to me, and apparently 2/3 of the rest of us.
    Of all the things I can find to complain about, these FREE rewards are not one of those things. Well done Kabam.
    Too bad you guys are unlikely to do something like this again due to the whining of the button pushers.
  • ScuebydueScuebydue Posts: 38

That's not actually what we said. We said that the rewards would be same no matter when you pushed the button, and then re-iterated over and over NOT to push the Button.[/quote]

I say thank you for the free rewards!
  • Austin24jAustin24j Posts: 1
    Is it ok now to push the button?
  • ScuebydueScuebydue Posts: 38
    Austin24j wrote: »
    Is it ok now to push the button?

you can't. If you log in, your rewards will be waiting for you
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    there's no problem in blowing up part of the battlerealm
  • MbjMbj Posts: 3
    The death button is still in my inventory even after I received rocket's "YA DID IT!" Message. Having said that, are we clear to press the button, or continue wait
  • BrandoniusBrandonius Posts: 292
    AGreed. How can I argue with a face like that?
  • MrFuriousXMrFuriousX Posts: 8
    Um Rocket??.....What do I do with this Death button still in my inventory now?
    MrFuriousX wrote: »

Here's what's going on in my head. We've got the rewards for our patience. We still retain the death button. Therefore, if we press it would we get the rewards for pushing the button as well
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    Actually it wasn't "Clear as day" if Miike had to admittedly repeat over and over to not push the button...

There were people asking if they should push the button literally a dozen posts after Miike posted his explanation to not push the button. The fact that they had to repeat this constantly, along with many other players repeating in constantly, doesn't mean it wasn't clear. People were misremembering things that were posted that same day in the days after the button was released. Every Kabam post said the same thing: don't push the button. No post said to push the button. No post implied you should push the button. This was as clear as is humanly possible to be clear.
  • The death button is still in my inventory even after I received rocket's "YA DID IT!" Message. Having said that, are we clear to press the button, or continue wait

Rocket disabled the Button. It will get cleaned up next week. (Rocket Button = 1 Gold)
    The death button is still in my inventory even after I received rocket's "YA DID IT!" Message. Having said that, are we clear to press the button, or continue wait

Rocket disabled the Button. It will get cleaned up next week. (Rocket Button = 1 Gold)

Exactly how much gold though
    Mbj wrote: »
    MrFuriousX wrote: »

Here's what's going on in my head. We've got the rewards for our patience. We still retain the death button. Therefore, if we press it would we get the rewards for pushing the button as well

or we could end up blowing up the game....hmmm
    DNA3000 wrote: »

There were people asking if they should push the button literally a dozen posts after Miike posted his explanation to not push the button. The fact that they had to repeat this constantly, along with many other players repeating in constantly, doesn't mean it wasn't clear. People were misremembering things that were posted that same day in the days after the button was released. Every Kabam post said the same thing: don't push the button. No post said to push the button. No post implied you should push the button. This was as clear as is humanly possible to be clear.

Now, whatever you do, DON’T. PUSH. THIS. BUTTON.<----is that not clear? ....all they had to do was read the email....no posting in the forum necessary....

Obviously this was all meant to have a little fun...I thought it was an awesome thing to do..and look forward to may more events like this....I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did!
  • MastaChief117MastaChief117 Posts: 113
    Out of curiosity, I have not received my rewards for not pressing the button. Anyone out there still waiting for rewards?
  • Out of curiosity, I have not received my rewards for not pressing the button. Anyone out there still waiting for rewards?

Do you still have the Button in your Items? If so, can you please reach out to our Support Team and they can look into it for you? If you do not, it may have been because you didn't claim the button to begin with, in which case we won't be able to do anything unfortunately :disappointed:
  • How come I'm the only person who got this reward
    udruwkn0f55w.png
    It's not fair.. I want a t4b :(
  • Out of curiosity, I have not received my rewards for not pressing the button. Anyone out there still waiting for rewards?

Just restart the game ul get it. . I got mine but missing out on t4b and a crystal
  • Hey @MastaChief117,

This is just a visual glitch. If you Claim the reward, then restart the game, you'll find your Crystals and T4B have been claimed, as well as the title.
  • Alrice01Alrice01 Posts: 5
    Guys can we push the botton now beacuse we still have it
  • brownchr014brownchr014 Posts: 35
    I did not get my rewards
  • wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    wray1976 wrote: »
    Listen up Summoner,

Listen up Summoner,

Bs. Everyone was told to not push the damn button. Reading comprehension!