**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

2018 new champions

I want to see quick silver so bad ...hope he come earlier in 2018

Comments

• What we need is Spider-Man 2099 honestly
  • Actually they do have a list of known upcoming champion on the wiki so look that up
  • Para 2018 seria bom alguns campeões existentes e mais antigos recebecem um upgrade e que fosse adicionados campeões como odin, Apocalipse, aranha escarlate, spider 2099, caveira vermelha, lagarto, kraven o caçador, homem de areia, mercúrio entre outros!
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    NinjaFisto wrote: »
    Actually they do have a list of known upcoming champion on the wiki so look that up

send the link
  • Para 2018 seria bom alguns campeões existentes e mais antigos recebecem um upgrade e que fosse adicionados campeões como odin, Apocalipse, aranha escarlate, spider 2099, caveira vermelha, lagarto, kraven o caçador, homem de areia, mercúrio entre outros!

Olá tudo bem?, prazer me chamo Ruan sou um jogador, se vc sabe pq n tem o mercúrio ou outros, poderia por favor me avisar se souber? Obrigado e desculpe lê incomodar.
  • Jaydev217Jaydev217 Posts: 49
    With Spiderman 2099 there will be a great need of Venom verse including Anti-Venom and all !
  • duckrogersduckrogers Posts: 11
    Eu gostaria que tivesse no jogo
    shanna she demon
    Spider man 2099
    Skaar son of hulk
    Conan the barbarian

• I want quicksilver too! And fantastic four
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Ill be satisfied with anti venom if he was added to the contest.
  • Hellstorm_Hellstorm_ Posts: 172
    Killmongers gonna be in the game
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    MCoC Trucos and MCoC mod have confirmed Sentry, Void, Ragna-Hulk, Killmonger, Sentinel, Sabertooth, Bishop IG Thanos, Proxima Midnight and Corvus Glave
  • The next 10 champs are Sentry, Void, Killmonger, Hulk Rgaranok, Sabertooth, Bishop, Sentinal, Promia Midnight, and Corvus Glave accodring to seatin.
  • Evil_TwinEvil_Twin Posts: 66
    Dr Doom please