**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cable’s heavy causes lag [More Info Needed]

Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
edited December 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
One thing I have noticed the last few weeks is that anytime cable throws a heavy, the whole screen kind of pauses. This seems to consistently cause champs to get hit by cable’s heavy attacks (which of course then causes degen). Am I crazy or is this happening to everyone else too?

Comments

• Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey @Run477. Can you let me know a specific game mode and node where you've seen this, as well as the champ you were using at the time? Also, what phone an OS version are you using? Thanks!
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    Well, it just happened in aq like 3 minutes ago against the first cable miniboss. It happens with all champs, but this time I was using ghost rider. I miraculously avoided the cable heavy that time but not sure how. But just like every time he throws it, a major lag occurs just as he reels backward to throw the cables.
    iPhone 6s
    11.0.1 is current OS.
    By now it was probably 5 minutes. But while we are at it on lag, was there some major server surge about 3 minutes ago? Things were going fine against the cosmic sym in aq (path 3), and then all of a sudden, tons of lag and I couldn’t figure out timin for anything. I won the fight still, but all of the hits in this screen shot occurred directly bc is the lag. It’s a serious problem

By now it was probably 5 minutes. But while we are at it on lag, was there some major server surge about 3 minutes ago? Things were going fine against the cosmic sym in aq (path 3), and then all of a sudden, tons of lag and I couldn’t figure out timin for anything. I won the fight still, but all of the hits in this screen shot occurred directly bc is the lag. It’s a serious problem

aoc4tm6zpjmn.png
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    Some champs are more lager than others.
    In my opinion, some champs have this endemic problem. Cable is one.
    Figths against him are lagged and suttering. Often he crash me the app; if didnt crash, the app remain slow lagged and unstable and I should restart.

Maybe some players notice it more than others, maybe according to their devices. But the problem is in the champ.

Another ones, are (the King) Dorm; CW, GR, Phoenix, NC, Mordo, ...
    Of course if in the fight both champs are these it's a bomb.
    I have reported it many times. I'm guessing it's a problem with their graphics effects.