**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Will we ever see a MCOC 2 game with a different fighting style, similar to Forged to Fight?

WittyWitty Posts: 38
If so, would our old accounts be ported over? And what big changes would the community want to see. I would love to see larger scale wars between factions of alliances. And of course a more diverse fighting system where you don't always rely on parry and dexterity.

Comments

• RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    I highly doubt this game would have a sequel. People already spent a lot in this game and there's new content constantly flowing in.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    Please don't give them any bright ideas that would distract them from fixing bugs.

Dr. Zola
  • WittyWitty Posts: 38
    DrZola wrote: »
    Please don't give them any bright ideas that would distract them from fixing bugs.

Dr. Zola

Ah, yeaaahhhh...
  • No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Posts: 471 ★★
    Witty wrote: »
    If so, would our old accounts be ported over? And what big changes would the community want to see. I would love to see larger scale wars between factions of alliances. And of course a more diverse fighting system where you don't always rely on parry and dexterity.

I hope not, that game is terrible.
  • WittyWitty Posts: 38
    MCoC or FtF? Or both?
  • Lester822Lester822 Posts: 16

Dr. Zola

Just so you know the new feature team and the bug fixing team are not the same.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    Lester822 wrote: »

Dr. Zola

Just so you know the new feature team and the bug fixing team are not the same.

Two teams, right? One for bug fixing and one for bug installation?
  • HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    Part of the reason this game gets so many bugs could be due to 'spaghetti code' where everything works for the most part, but is written so poorly that when something breaks, the devs have a hard time finding and fixing it without breaking something else. A new platform to do everything right from the start would be refreshing. I've spent a ton of time and money on this game like a lot of people, but if they ever do make a MCOC 2, I would definitely be playing that. Transformers FTF looks like part 2, but I just can't get into those characters VS. marvel characters.
  • ZukeZuke Posts: 2
    Hope not. This will be the last kabam game I ever play
  • BDLHBDLH Posts: 148
    if there is a MCOC 2, Marvel should know better than to license it to Kabam. They have to keep hiring more mods to delete negative posts faster as their solution to problems rather than spending resources to fix the actual problems. It's a popular market due to huge popularity of Marvel so their goal is to hide all the negative info to new players as veterans steadily leave to support games made by better companies. If it keeps attracting new Marvel fans to replace the veteran, loyal old players they can keep the game going since the new guys will be milked for at least a few months before they learn to stop getting ripped off. My alliance is looking into other options to make a mass move since that's honestly the only reason a lot of veteran players are still even playing - the ties they have to alliance friends.

If another Marvel combat game comes out, we better pray it doesn't come from Kabam.