**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

BG burnout

I like BG mode, but this season, it has been challenging to advance to the gladiator circuit. To win five rounds to reach has been difficult for me and other players I have talked about.
The format victory = +2 points/defeat = -1 point seems more straightforward to manage.
I will reach the 450k target soon, far from GC (I am in Vibranium III).

I would like to know if the average players face similar situations in the BG.

Comments

• Options
    flapjaxflapjax Posts: 285 ★★★
    This season felt weirdly easier for me, I think because I naturally have a lot of Sugar Pill defenders leveled up (love mystics), as well as a good amount of Decay attackers.

I noticed a lot of the people I'm playing don't seem to build their deck or draft around the nodes, and just use their standard BG deck of meta champs. I've had a ton of games where my opponents draft literally 0 Decay attackers and they really end up hurting themselves.

Most/some seasons it can take me like 15-20 games to get out of Diamond 1 or Vib 3 and going on long win 1 lose 1 streaks, but didn't really happen this season.
  • Options
    ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    edited November 2023
    Not as difficult as I expected it to be. As people move up the tiers it will get easier.
    Things that have helped me;
    - Take note of what match-ups work and which ones don’t, for both you and your opponent
    - Don’t be stingy with shields and save them for those crucial last medals
    - Don’t rush the fight. Even if your opponent has a nuke they might take damage or mess up completely.
    - Never consider a match lost because you lost the first round. I’ve won plenty that way. Not sure if people get overconfident or just chill.
    - Tweak your deck as you go and invest in rank ups.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,853 ★★★★★
    Got to GC yesterday after a decent win streak (something like 12/1) but despite some peoples objections, well maybe one, it is more important to maintain your health than go for glory and eat combos just to get a fast win.

Points wise, im somewhere near 220k.
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,856 ★★★★
    Do Vibranium tiers in last week or last few days. Farm some units for victory sheilds.
  • Options
    JHRanchJHRanch Posts: 71
    Im near 405k...you'll get there with repetition...its partly luck with matchups so do a ton to increase your chances
  • Options
    ChrisPowellChrisPowell Posts: 128
    When I start trading win I'll lower my activity level in BG for a few days and let some weaker accounts catch up. Not only makes it a letter easier to advance it helps with burn out to just take breaks for a few days every week.