**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

4* ROL TEAM no Guillotine advice needed (plus roster screenshots)

Considering of doing ROL finally. But without Guillotine I have no other alternative than AA i think, unless someone else has a better idea.

Team i would use, all 4 stars:

Starlord 5/50 duped, sig level 79
Nebula 5/50 duped, sig level 20 (for poison immune)
X-23 4/40 duped, sig level 53
Archangel 4/40 duped, sig level 36
Gwenpool 4/40 UNduped

my current roster attached:

fly2s0kqmgz7.png
p54xcmg4crpy.png
t6ag3jhcl2h4.png
7f6jjb6ux69q.png
saagf318wtnp.png

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,138 ★★★★★
    SL. And AA. Just spam hevry with AA. And giv wovriner nex and he wont reg at all.
  • It's been done with just a spidergwen, except for wolverine. I beat it with a crit team and a 3☆ starlord.
  • Yondu has a reliable heal block on his SP1 which lasts longer if your opponent is regenerating at the time they are hit with it
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Ur roster looks good to go. If u even have a 3* guilly she will do the job faster than AA but he works perfectly as well. How I did it was use Wolvie and SL depending on how difficult the specials are to avoid, with the exceptions of Wolvie and SW which I used a poison immune (maybe hulk?) and 3* guilly. I would use your X23 for the specials you can’t avoid so you can just block them and regen ur health back. For easy to evade ones like vision or CM, use SL or AA (if they don’t have immunities) and they will be down in no time.
    SirTodd_83 wrote: »
    Yondu has a reliable heal block on his SP1 which lasts longer if your opponent is regenerating at the time they are hit with it

You are correct, I underrated Yondu for a long time but is he fit enought for ROL? Against wolverine

Yes If u is skils MD dont get hit.
  • Hood stagger will nullify his regen i fought many wolvy in arena and hood canceled his regen
    AA and DL and gul is the Best for Woverine
  • Hood would mess up wolverine and keep at full health himself, assuming he's duped (each staggered buff heals hood when it's negated). You'll need to play aggressive to keep applying his stagger. Magik would do for energy lock, I've seen SW plow through rol wolvie too.
  • ViciousJViciousJ Posts: 256
    AA can stop regen with neurotoxins ...just use his heavy
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Please don't try Hood. RoL Wolverine has stacking regen and you'd simply be wasting revives
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    Punisher 2099 has heal block if u have him
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Yeah 1000% take guillotene even as a 3*. She’s best option for wolv. Watch YouTube vids of how to do it
  • AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
    Anonymous wrote: »
    I didn't know this was the bad advice thread lol. Bring star lord, x23, nebula (highest ranked poison immune for sw), archangel, and rank up your 3* guillotine for wolvie (if you have her). This way you have 2 options for wolvie, a healer in x23, a heavy hitter in star lord, and a poison immune for sw. Mainly use x23 to stay healthy. Then star lord can be your backup.

I do have a guillotine 3 star maxed out high sig level, so she would take the place of gwenpool then in my ROL team?
    Yes Nebula is actually pretty good for AW offense and her poisoin and bleed immune made me to rank her 5/50. plus synergy with SL.
    Thanks for the input

Gwenpool is definitely nice, but you want to be able to keep your health through long fights. X23 imo is the best option for long fights, then practice dueling wolverine with your guilli to get the heal reverse.

The goal is get your sp2 as quick as you can, then go ham on wolvie and try to proc his regen as much as possible.
  • AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
    Good luck
  • Crimsontide1616Crimsontide1616 Posts: 303 ★★
    I took him down with archangel. Easily. You're good to go!
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    I didn't know this was the bad advice thread lol. Bring star lord, x23, nebula (highest ranked poison immune for sw), archangel, and rank up your 3* guillotine for wolvie (if you have her). This way you have 2 options for wolvie, a healer in x23, a heavy hitter in star lord, and a poison immune for sw. Mainly use x23 to stay healthy. Then star lord can be your backup.

I do have a guillotine 3 star maxed out high sig level, so she would take the place of gwenpool then in my ROL team?
    Yes Nebula is actually pretty good for AW offense and her poisoin and bleed immune made me to rank her 5/50. plus synergy with SL.
    Thanks for the input

Gwenpool is definitely nice, but you want to be able to keep your health through long fights. X23 imo is the best option for long fights, then practice dueling wolverine with your guilli to get the heal reverse.

The goal is get your sp2 as quick as you can, then go ham on wolvie and try to proc his regen as much as possible.

Thanks! I will practice on that with a 3 star Guillotine!

Having MD makes it a lot easier to get to sp2. GL

Take AA with u. To. Then u have 3 options for Woverine.