Options

Biggest mcoc dissapointment in years.

2»

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,070 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

Pandingo said:

Everyone's entitled an opinion.... some are just way more terrible than others.

There's a worst champ in the titan pool? Idk bout that man. I may not have EVER used her. But she definitely means nothing to me. The very last champ I wanted from all that saving.
    That's cool and all but I don't know why you wouldn't want to use her. She's actually a really amazing champion.
    Like flapjax said, I’d be ecstatic to pull her from a basic. Titan crystals are ultra rare now and they have so many top of the line champs. Jabari is good but just disappointing from here.
    I would disagree.
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,493 ★★★★
    I understand and feel you. I didn't want jabari either. My first Titan I got kindred and was disappointed even though I think it is a great champ really needs dupe and ideally high sig. I place my 6* on defense in war and also the 6* in my bg deck. I was hoping for juggs or warlock and didn't want any of the new champs. Photon would have been the exception as I would have at least considered putting the unduped 7* in over my 6*.
  • Options
    Yukzii_IIYukzii_II Posts: 89
    I got jabari too, at least it wasnt colossus or spot
  • Options
    SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 578 ★★★
    Bruh, i got spot, and Spot yo he useful need the dupe, so, don't feel sad.
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,387 ★★★★★
    Get used to it now since pool is increasing.
  • Options
    KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,210 ★★★★
    RNG is the core of MCOC. Not sure why this still surprises people.
    I don't want Colossus. So much so that I feel I'd smash my phone against a wall if I pulled him from a Titan. 🤬
    Solution? I don't open any Titan crystals until he's gone. Problem solved.
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,325 ★★★★
    flapjax said:

I'm holding mine til she leaves because I know I'm going to pull her too if I open it now.

Nothing against her, I just don't think she's worth a titan crystal. I'd be fine getting her from a regular 7 star, but wouldn't really want her.

She‘s in there for another 5 months until she cycles to Basic, you will have a lot if Titans ready then.
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,645 ★★★★
    Honestly, this just shows how entitled some players are. The OP didn't spend a second to do any research on Jabari Panther, and just hopped straight on the forums to whine and complain. Great use of your time bro.
  • Options
    PenzitoPenzito Posts: 35
    There's like the big 3 then the rest are considered disappointments. Still amazing champs, but every probably wants Juggs, Silk or Photon. I got Xbones, was like okay meh, but yeah he can do some stuff!
  • Options
    Viking_St3v3Viking_St3v3 Posts: 147 ★★
    TyEdge said:

M’coc disappoints m’wife all the time.

Forum victory for you sir.
  • Options
    NescioNescio Posts: 86 ★★
    I wish I pulled Jabari instead of Colossus, she'd atleast be more fun to learn since I've never used her before.
  • Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 721 ★★★
    TyEdge said:

M’coc disappoints m’wife all the time.

Winning. My wife is equally dissapointed. Hence the extended bathroom trips. Hey. She stops vaping. I'll stop spending.
  • Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 721 ★★★
    And in retrospect. I see where she'd have value. And I don't hate playing her. But from a titan I'm just underwhelmed.
  • Options
    SquammoSquammo Posts: 433 ★★★
    I just pulled Colossus…not that he’s bad, but I’m guessing like Jab you don’t want to spend 20k titan shards on them. Basic, sure. I’d be fine with that, but this does sting.
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    Lmaooo it will be ok. You act like you got Cyclops or a meme champ. She's in the Titan crystal, so you knew there was a chance to get her. Quit crying about it 😂

Jabari Panther is a BEAST, especially against pesky science champs!! She shuts them all DOWN. She has cleanse/purify buff. Her Sp 1. is a NASTY Defensive Ability Accuracy Reducer that stops evade, (she even stops Kate Bishops and Mordo's evade), removes Spider Hams Porker Poppers, reduces Hulklings Indestructible buff activation, and so on and so on.

Aye, I'll trade you my WORTHLESS Winter Soldier for Jabari Panther anyday!! How far do you think you're going to get with him? 😭😭😭