**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

When are the holiday unit specials coming Kabam?

Been waiting oh so patiently for some unit specials to pop up so I can continue the gifting event. Are there any coming soon?

Comments

• What's "unit specials"
  • Actually I’ve been short on units since day one of the gifting event when I jumped in full force. Trying to be frugal in anticipation of upcoming unit specials hardly seems impatient. I’m just now trying to keep track of gifts instead of immediately reciprocating.
  • @asjbobby unit specials are periodic offers that Kabam puts out that offer an additional incentive given with each units purchase. Can be additional items such as cats or crystals or be an increase in units. Either way I’m holding on to my $100 hoping to get a little more bang for my buck.
  • roastedbagelroastedbagel Posts: 347 ★★★
    Do you realize Christmases is in two days?
  • BrandoniusBrandonius Posts: 292
    Most people buy stuff before Christmas Day so a unit special/incentive before would be fantastic
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
  • I never said Christmas special specifically guys. Thanks for being snarky though. That’s helpful. I said holiday units special. Since we are in the midst of their holiday calendar, I figured expecting of some sort of coordinated timing with a units special would be logical.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    C4_Charlie wrote: »
    I never said Christmas special specifically guys. Thanks for being snarky though. That’s helpful. I said holiday units special. Since we are in the midst of their holiday calendar, I figured expecting of some sort of coordinated timing with a units special would be logical.

Yeah, and that logical timing will be Christmas Day
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    Ah the cream of the MCOC forums again come to the aid of someone else who had the audacity to ask a reasonable question.
  • SpinoSpino Posts: 241
    They never, NEVER announce sales in advance because it would hurt current sales when players stop buying between the time sales are announced and the time they are effectively on.
  • KingyakoopaKingyakoopa Posts: 203
    There is a reason there has been no offers this week. Cause they waiting for Xmas day to wow us... I'm sure it will be 5* shards deal or pick your 5* class deal or pick your t4cc class deal to rank up champs...