**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The 6* champions pool

So doing the uncollected new difficulty will give you 2.5k 6* shards, & 100% exploration of Act 5 will give you another 5k shards
This mean by next month(jan. 2018) some of us will already have there first 6* ready to pop
Isn't it time yet to talk about a release date & the expected pool for the 6* champs. ?

Comments

• SuskanutSuskanut Posts: 113
    I'd be fine with just a release date but I think it would be cool if you didn't know the champs till you saw them in the reel
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    edited December 2017
    They haven’t been able to figure out the “adrenaline” mechanic, so don’t expect them for a while. I would guess we will fight them with that active before they finalize plans for a release date to the players.

Adrenaline will probably be something like Rally in Bloodborne
  • IMWeaselIMWeasel Posts: 80
    I’m guessing it’ll either be the same as the initial five star pool or a modified/extended version
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    edited December 2017
    They haven’t been able to figure out the “adrenaline” mechanic, so don’t expect them for a while. I would guess we will fight them with that active before they finalize plans for a release date to the players.

I think the Adrenaline will be the same Life Tranfer already in the game. But maybe I mindunderstood it.
    DLegend wrote: »
    The 6* pool should only contain god tier and amazing tier champs tbh. Otherwise, grinding 6* shards would be a waste of time.

Nah, they should be average, otherwise they will unbalance the contest :tongue:

Seryously, Kabam seem like want stop some people with the new tier, but if they give to them 6* gods, then brace yourself because 7* will be coming early.
  • adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    Kingpin's not in the sinister six...
  • Jimmy_Utah83Jimmy_Utah83 Posts: 246
    The 6* pool contains the following champs: Luke Cage, Kamala, Spider Gwen, Mr Fixit, Venompool, Hulk Buster, Howard the Duck.....Enjoy!

l would definitely be happy w/ a VP 6*. He’s not the best champ but he’s very underrated.
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    How do we know how many shards we would need to open one?
  • Stara99Stara99 Posts: 423 ★★
    Vision_41 wrote: »
    How do we know how many shards we would need to open one?
    They said it would be 10k
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    _ASDF_ wrote: »
    Please for the love of god kabam please don’t put spider Gwen in right away...

Please just keep all the trash champions away from the crystal forever
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Cable wrote: »
    I like how everyone is assuming that 6* will a 10,000 Shard crystal. It’s probsblt going to be 20-25k Shard crystal and the worst possible champs possible will be in the initial pool. Expect Colossus, DD Netflix, Luke Cage, Juggs, Groot and probably War Machine to make a few. If I was everyone I wouldn’t expect much from 6* pool for awhile

We don’t have to assume because kabam confirmed it when they first announced it. 10k shards, and 5* dupes give you 275 6* shards so you need to dupe 36 or 37 5* before getting one if you can’t do Uncollected level or act 5
  • TrapTrap Posts: 124
    They should do the top 12 $1 champs as the new 6* roster
  • Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
    why are you in such a rush for luke cage?
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    My guess at the 6* pool:
    Netflix DD
    Agent Venom
    X-23
    Magneto (Red)
    Nebula
    Green Goblin
    Venom
    Gamora
    Juggernaut
    Morningstar
    OG Spider-Man
    Abomination
    Keep in mind Venom Gamora and Flixdevil are all next to the picture of the crystal so I think they’ll be in there. I went with champs who are Demigod tier or lower because I don’t think they’ll give us Spark with Life Steal
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    If the pool sucks then I will save my shards until it doesn’t suck, simple as that.