Summoners, we recently encountered an issue with the Alliance Quest Setup Phase Starting Timer that may cause the Setup Phase Starting Timer to display erroneous information, though we are working on a fix for it as quickly as possible. Additionally, if the Setup Phase does not let you plan your days in advance, you will be able to once the Event officially begins on the Alliance Quest Start date.

For clarity, the next Alliance Quest Enlistment Phase will begin on December 5 at 20:00 UTC, regardless of what the in-game timers display.

The next Alliance Quest Start will be on December 6 at 20:00 UTC. This is when Summoners should be able to enter each Map.

Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work to resolve this issue.

Pulled Yondu

I just pulled a 4* Yondu (which I'm happy about as he's one of my favorite characters) but I'm not too sure if he's good. Thoughts?

Comments

• he's good
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    It’s Mary Poppins y’all! 😎😎😎
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited December 2017
    Gonna rank 5 mine soon he is not a bad pull so not the best but not the worst. Steals armour, causes bleed, bleed immune? Oh well breaks armour.
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    He is great and a lot of fun. He won’t destroy any endgame content, but is worth R5. I have him there
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    He is very good!
  • HMmm... he's been a bit of a heavy hitter on me, but is he great he's like like a betwwenn a demigod and good tier.
  • Okay. Thanks a lot you guys. Looks like he's going straight to rank 4. I would r5 him but I did that for Star Lord not even a week ago.