**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Was Master Mode Tuned Down Too Much?

I know that KABAM have previously said that they are tuning down Master mode for a more steady progression on PI on champs from the earlier quests to the latter ones, however this month there seems to be an issue in the champs that we are fighting in Master mode. I don't know if it has been addressed already, however I haven't seen anything about this yet.
Last month, and in all the previous ones, the PI of the champs in the quest started around 3k and made it up to 9-10k by the final chapter. I figured that this "tuning down" of master would mean that the final chapter would be around 7-8k rating, however stemming from less than 1,000 to barely over 2,000 seems ridiculous. This quest is so easy it is laughable, and after getting to the bosses every single one of my champs has full health. The rewards for Master are still really good even with the addition of Uncollected mode and other special events - make it a challenge to get them.

Comments

• GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Master is a complete joke now
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    edited December 2017
    master is now easier than ever. but not the new noobs complain about uncollected difficulty.."icey" bird
  • Just to make something clear with this post, I have never complained about Master being difficult, and after the rewards buff I thought it was in a very good spot for a reward to difficulty ratio. The fact that everything except the boss fights can be done EASILY by anyone with even a remote bit of skill with 3 stars in order to get such amazing rewards is the problem. Yes rewards are great, but I want a challenge - or to at least have to turn off auto-fight. Just because new difficulties arise doesn't mean everything else should get THIS much easier, and if its just a case of KABAM accidentally not putting the global node on in the quest, I'm perfectly okay with a future fix.
  • ShtickRickShtickRick Posts: 210
    X-23 doesn't make Voodoo Skull Bleed. Too easy? I think not.

330bvjte59d0.png
    I used Ultron and he bled Voodoo Skull just fine
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Well, it feels imbalanced because we're used to the overpowered Nodes. The current format scales pretty much the same as after Heroic. I'm for the change. It was what I suggested before its release, introduce a new Difficulty and allow Master to be a stepping stone. What we had was a more advanced level of Players complaining that it was too easy, and as the difficulty mounted, the rest of the Players were becoming increasingly frustrated because a small number were outgrowing it and wanting more of a challenge. Now they have it. Leave Master as-is.
  • Kil63Kil63 Posts: 254 ★★
    As everyone said, if you want a challenge then do Uncollected. Until then stop trying to mess it up for everyone else.
  • Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    bm3epps wrote: »
    maybe some players who have had problems completing it appreciate it being slightly easy..of all the things to complain about this shouldn't be one of them

Exactly my thoughts. Have a merry Christmas
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    No it wasn’t, however if every month is going to have BS fights like modok and ice Phoenix in the uncollected tier we’ll lets just say the dev team did awesome there (sarcasm at its best)
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Anyone who flaged this guy should be ashamed. He/She speaks truths. Master mode is boring now, except the bosses. Not everyone is Uncollected and master mode is the best we can do. Also, M.O.D.O.K. is a **** head
  • X-23 doesn't make Voodoo Skull Bleed. Too easy? I think not.

330bvjte59d0.png
    I did so fine with my low 3000 4/40 champs. Had to use like 4 evies to fnsh and two boosts. And i'm doing expo. This is awesome. I would say this if you make the path enemy's harder waht about the bosses.