**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which Tech champ should I rank?

Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
Ignore any alliance considerations, they'll just be used for quests and arenas.

Which Tech champ should I rank? 37 votes

**** AoU Vision (currently 4/40 - unduped)
43%
NevvBSnakeEyes69DLegendstakStefffSpity68vg2782Vision_41HeroBoltsyTellthemIAMzero7_ASDF_BobomanVulcanMPeterQuillAnimatronicsto 16 votes
***** Starlord (currently 2/35 - unduped)
37%
Mike8mn123dudeMoneygrabMrbeast6000KihlgastVladislas22Ravenrob_33VuDahNOOOOOOOOPEEEEECliffordcanDanny_KaanG95ElitehunterShtickRickkillllaxdicekay 14 votes
***** Nebula (just got her, so she's only 1/1 - unduped)
18%
Zane22RotellynameplasSpiritOfVengeanceZenioWinterSpider112chev327fox 7 votes

Comments

• Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Great Power Drain! As well as Immunities!
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Lol you guys should of read that sl is unduped before voting.
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    edited December 2017
    If all are unduped I would do Nebula and level Star Lord when you dupe him (by the time you dupe him you should have reacquired the resources need to rank him too).

EDIT:Opps just noticed she is not leveled. So if you do not have the resources to level her or do not want to use the resources then just go with Vision. But Nebula is really nice (I have her as a Rank 4 4*, her bleed and poison immunity is really nice and her elemental damage is shock and no champ is immune that.... not to mention her 2 triggered heals per match... all in all a really solid champ).
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    ***** Starlord (currently 2/35 - unduped)
    Dude is a 5* its better to prioritize with those, At least have him r3ed unduped
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    Dude is a 5* its better to prioritize with those, At least have him r3ed unduped

Oh I did not notice that. I am not in a position to know much about 5* viability over 4* yet... but I have read others saying the alpha cat investment in 5*s is just not worth it early on.
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    It depends on your roster tbh. If you already have an awakened SL as a 4*, ranking up either vision or nebula would be the way to go.
  • Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    edited December 2017
    No 4* SL, duped or unduped.

Vision is my main Tech champion for questing. Also have a sig 99 4* IM but I usually use Vision for power control. I don't really use any of the 5* except in arenas right now. That would change if I bring any past rank 2. I don't do alliance content so T4CC are pretty precious commodities and I need to be very careful not to waste them (as I did earlier).

I have been sitting on some 4* & 5* sig stones waiting to dupe SL or Vision.

As I mentioned, I just got Nebula, but I will be bringing her to 2/35 regardless of my future plans.
  • ***** Nebula (just got her, so she's only 1/1 - unduped)
    Nebula is a beast man