**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Battlegrounds leaderboard bug

Has anyone else been experiencing a bug where you try to see the leaderboard and you scroll down to see uru 2 leaderboard for example but it jist closes the dropdown menu and I can't check how many points I need to get to lower tiers like uru and gamma so I don't know if it'd worth playing bgs since it could be 200 points for uru 2 or 50 I just don't know because this game is bugged everywhere

Comments

• Options
    MiniMFMiniMF Posts: 848 ★★★★
    just score as much point as u can
  • Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,266 ★★★★
    edited November 2023
    Yes it's been happening for a while. Very annoying cause it sometimes even happen when you scroll slowly

Btw it was around 150 for uru 2, 165 for uru 1 and 180 for gamma 3
  • Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,273 ★★★★★
    Yeah you have light hold and scroll, if going too fast the drop-down menu closes for some reason
  • Options
    flapjaxflapjax Posts: 285 ★★★
    edited November 2023
    To get out of Uru 2 and into Uru 1 right now its like 160 pts. When I looked top of Uru 3 was 140.