**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Platinum track rewards in stash by mistake?

Noticed that the first day of Platinum Track rewards are in my stash along with gold Track. Except I didn’t purchase Platinum. Don’t want to claim them if it’s an error.

Comments

• Options
    EmilikEmilik Posts: 120
    Same here. I claimed it but i noticed what kind of rewards where later, so i didn’t touch anything. In case kabam whats them back 🤣
  • Options
    EmilikEmilik Posts: 120
    @Kabam Miike sorry for the tag, but can you say something about this?
  • Options
    ZekedamamZekedamam Posts: 215 ★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

The team was made aware of this issue pretty early. They, pretty quickly, found and resolved the issue.

The number of people this impacted was very low and therefore there will be no follow-up actions.

For the people who claimed them without realizing, will the rewards be deducted from their account?
  • Options
    ArmageddønArmageddøn Posts: 634 ★★★
    Zekedamam said:

Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

The team was made aware of this issue pretty early. They, pretty quickly, found and resolved the issue.

The number of people this impacted was very low and therefore there will be no follow-up actions.

For the people who claimed them without realizing, will the rewards be deducted from their account?
    No
  • Options
    allinashesallinashes Posts: 791 ★★★
    Dang it, I'm never fast enough to take advantage of these bugs.
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

Jax, can you check the 1/2* champion Crystal isn’t supposed to be a legendary Crystal or something? Seems a very strange Crystal to tie into the £9.99 section 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★

Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

Jax, can you check the 1/2* champion Crystal isn’t supposed to be a legendary Crystal or something? Seems a very strange Crystal to tie into the £9.99 section 🤷🏻‍♂️
    I’d rather it be a collector crystal. Love trying get 2*s I don’t have
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,250 ★★★★★

Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

It's not wrong. Besides, when you add everything you get with the 10 dollars, those Crystals don't make the value.
  • Options
    ArmageddønArmageddøn Posts: 634 ★★★

Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

Earlier there were solo crystal shards in place of that which have been outdated since ages, why are you surprised?