Necropolis team

Wong_98Wong_98 Member Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
edited November 2023 in General Discussion
I’m trying to do a necro completion run. I was planning on doing a fully built Ægon team, but I’ve seen a lot of people also talking about Chavez and Kate. I have a 7 star r2 Chavez and 6* r4 Kate. Which would save more revives for easy path, a team of a reverse control immune and Ægon synergies, or fit Chavez and or Kate in there?

Comments

• MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Member Posts: 1,191 ★★★★
    I'm using r4 kate, r1 chavez, r4 qs, r4 herc, and r3 Wiccan and at nova rn. If I could swap someone, I'd have brought shuri instead of qs cause captain Britain was a PAIN.

Going the Titania/Guardian path, spent about 30 revs cause r4 kate has trouble soloing most fights. Did solo sam tho💪
  • AegonTargarуenAegonTargarуen Member Posts: 51
    I brought Aegon, Proxima, Kate, Wiccan, Heimdall. Proxima and Heimdall were merely for synergy, imo you only need one among Chavez and Kate because the most annoying would be the Air Walker, both Chavez and Kate can handle him well, also Chavez is gonna be good for Nova
  • TrunkoTrunko Member Posts: 27
    @MarvelNoob does Wiccan handle captain Britain dealing with the reverse controls?
  • Wong_98Wong_98 Member Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    edited November 2023

I brought Aegon, Proxima, Kate, Wiccan, Heimdall. Proxima and Heimdall were merely for synergy, imo you only need one among Chavez and Kate because the most annoying would be the Air Walker, both Chavez and Kate can handle him well, also Chavez is gonna be good for Nova

Ok. Which one would you recommend bringing out of the two?
  • CorkscrewCorkscrew Member Posts: 539 ★★★
    I went with Aegon, Angela, Proxima, Heimdall and Wiccan.
    I'm not sure I would bring Proxima again, basically only useful during the Titania ramp.

There wasn't any fight that Aegon couldn't do.
    I did the Titania->Guardian path. Toughest fight was definitely Airwalker, but even that didn't seem as bad as how I saw it play out on some streams.

The Captain Britain fight was ok with Aegon, you're mostly reversed.
    Usually, I would take the parry (or block if the parry didn't stick) and then just do light attacks, preventing me from thinking about which direction to swipe. And push to SP2 because I find that easier to dex and generally gives me more time to think about the swipe direction.

Wiccan takes care of the fourth phase of the boss pretty easily.
    Corkscrew said:

I'm not sure I would bring Proxima again, basically only useful during the Titania ramp.

I did the Titania->Guardian path. Toughest fight was definitely Airwalker, but even that didn't seem as bad as how I saw it play out on some streams.

Usually, I would take the parry (or block if the parry didn't stick) and then just do light attacks, preventing me from thinking about which direction to swipe. And push to SP2 because I find that easier to dex and generally gives me more time to think about the swipe direction.

Ok, thank you for the insight. Who would you bring in place of Proxima?
  • CorkscrewCorkscrew Member Posts: 539 ★★★
    Wong_98 said:

Corkscrew said:

Possibly Nick, kill him off and get the extra attack. But it really depends on how good you are at ramping Aegon against Titania without the safety net of the combo shield.
    Corkscrew said:

Wong_98 said:

Corkscrew said:

Possibly Nick, kill him off and get the extra attack. But it really depends on how good you are at ramping Aegon against Titania without the safety net of the combo shield.
    Sounds good. I’ll make sure to get a good run before committing