**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Pull for blade or thanos (if the leak is true)

ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
Just curious what people think

Pull for blade or thanos (if the leak is true) 65 votes

Blade
66%
GroundedWisdomDL864Gamerdanielmathhumzah217SteelCurtainMUTSaiyanI_ForgotbuffajrAnt1ikWarDanicb94Mrbeast6000Maitrayee_494TonyStarkVision_41Superman69Zane22Vladislas22Jonrdz1Enrrique 43 votes
Thanos
33%
KpatrixSnakeEyes69DrOctavius2_2TheLazyKingadqqedfyvrJP1119Username819273943The_Prankster16CoderKnight69vinniegainzSgtAnime1Sud7Fishman13579Bobomanissamaf80ElitehunterBahamutPeterQuillkillllaxdicekayNick0609 22 votes

Comments

• SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Blade
    Well we have no idea what thanos' abilities are or even if he will be playable so I'd go with the champ we know for sure is one of the best champs in game.
  • ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    Sungj wrote: »
    Well we have no idea what thanos' abilities are or even if he will be playable so I'd go with the champ we know for sure is one of the best champs in game.

I just like the charecter thanos. I don’t care if he’s worse than spider Gwen to be honest

• Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
    Blade
    In-game functionality is always better than hype or comic book character powers.

Blade is proven. Thanos isn't good just like Kang.
  • Oroku_SakiOroku_Saki Posts: 167
    Why play a comic book character based game if you don't care about comic book characters?
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    edited December 2017
    Blade
    What was the leak? Or are you just asking which people want to pull more? If so Blade overwhelmingly as he is proven amazing.
  • ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    chev327fox wrote: »
    What was the leak? Or are you just asking which people want to pull more? If so Blade overwhelmingly as he is proven amazing.

It was a first champs of 2018 leak. Sentry, void gladiator hulk, thanos gauntlet and bishop were some of the few
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    Thanos
    We do know thano's ability in the game
  • Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
    Blade
    Oroku_Saki wrote: »
    Why play a comic book character based game if you don't care about comic book characters?

I'm referring to character acquisition and ranking up. Base it on in-game ability and not how powerful they are in the comics.
  • GrubGrub Posts: 258 ★★★
    Thanos is labeled a boss character if you watch the video from mcoc mod, look in bottom right corner of his picture.
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    Apache wrote: »
    Sungj wrote: »

I just like the charecter thanos. I don’t care if he’s worse than spider Gwen to be honest

I thought that about carnage.... then they actually made him worse than SG...
    fml..
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Thanos
    I mean... he IS Thanos... with ALL the infinity stones... and his opponents don’t have plot armor
  • Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    Blade
    Wanna do 5.4 cheaply? Get that Blade.