**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Wondering About Phoenix

Phoenix is my favorite champion and marvel hero but now I’m really starting to question her abilities..

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    What are you questioning specifically? I think she's great. You just have to build her Fury right. More than 5 is the goal. 10 is optimal. I build her Fury to 10, stack Incinerate, and finish off with an L3 to use the stored Fury for some major Damage.
  • No I heard that Phoenix is not good, but well she is my favourite hero after all. Thanks for the advice.....
  • Used to be one of my primary champs. She's a beast if utilized correctly. However, she does require extra attention and isn't ideal to end a fight quickly. For a long fight, she's pretty crazy. Not to mention crazy high prestige too.
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    edited December 2017
    Parry>heavy a few times and then cycle sp1 and sp2 accordingly to stay between 6-10 furies is another method.
  • Thanks for the advice.
  • Phoenix isn't amazing compared to other champs just cuz it takes a bit of effort to stack the heavies and u need to control her furies well. If you like her a lot tho then it doesn't really matter and you can play with who makes the game most fun for you.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    I'm sorry but her damage isn't that amazing. I know people will say I'm not playing her right but I am and she's just a decent damage dealer. Probably not in the top 5 in the cosmic class. I really wanted her to be great too but she's just average even if played correctly. Kabam needs to give her a buff.