**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

IM THRONEBREAKER!! What now?

I just hit throne breaker and now I’m a little confused on what I should do. Should I try the easier Carinas challenges? Should I try 7.1? Or should I build my roster before I try anything?

Comments

• Options
    IsisixkswmrIsisixkswmr Posts: 237
    I would build roster
  • Options
    DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    Push on for Paragon, after the act 6 slog you’ll find it to be a much more enjoyable piece of content
  • Options
    Zeke_the_XbotZeke_the_Xbot Posts: 336 ★★
    edited November 2023
    You should be able to get through 7 with that roster though I don’t know how skilled you are but CGR and Herc should carry alot and doom
  • Options
    ZekedamamZekedamam Posts: 215 ★★
    Ashacekar said:

Ignore Carina's challenge and do story to become Paragon. Get some 7* to do 7 for 7 challenge.

Awesome. Is there any particular way I could start grinding for 7* or will I just get them through general progression?
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    Ashacekar said:

Ignore Carina's challenge and do story to become Paragon. Get some 7* to do 7 for 7 challenge.

Why the 7 for 7 challenge? Don't find the reqards particularly exiting...
  • Options
    mattressmattress Posts: 423 ★★★
    I'd keep pushing act 7.It's a lot easier getting to paragon than getting to TB.
  • Options
    The_0wenpusThe_0wenpus Posts: 163 ★★
    Complete shooting stars.
  • Options
    Adri5846Adri5846 Posts: 46
    Firts i will do Shooting stars and get more 7* to get bigger roster before trying 7 for 7.

Ashacekar said:

Why the 7 for 7 challenge? Don't find the reqards particularly exiting...

With the 7 for 7 u can get another 7* and open the firts ftp Titan crystal.
  • Options
    JohnTargaryenJohnTargaryen Posts: 106
    Stop playing this
  • Options
    Est99Est99 Posts: 15
    Zekedamam said:

Ashacekar said:

Awesome. Is there any particular way I could start grinding for 7* or will I just get them through general progression?
    shooting stars special quest
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,182 ★★★★★
    Kingpin is solid for act 7