**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Awaken r3 5 star modok?

RMP322RMP322 Posts: 83
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
Should i use a generic gem on him? Where does he fall in prestige. I can also r4 him

Comments

• HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    No....Save it for someone good, like AA or SL
  • RMP322RMP322 Posts: 83
    i have 2 generics and i already have an awakened r5 star lord
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    Save to see how sentry, void, gladiator hulk, etc are. Also, blade.
    Would you really blow a 5* gem on an aw defender?
    i have a skill for blade
    Where does modok fall on prestige chart?
    just trying to imagine how good he could be on an anti stun boss node
    As I recall, modok has solid prestige but not top shelf. Somewhere around 20th? You'll want to check on that tho, and 5* might be different.
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    I wouldn't unless he's your favorite villain.
  • KingyakoopaKingyakoopa Posts: 203
    No his awaken ability is autoblock... Not worth a generic... Wait on Science gem...smh6pez57qyk.jpg
  • KingyakoopaKingyakoopa Posts: 203
    Menkent wrote: »
    As I recall, modok has solid prestige but not top shelf. Somewhere around 20th? You'll want to check on that tho, and 5* might be different.

He like top 5 prestige...
    Well, there ya go.
    I'd still wait to see how effective he is in war and how the 2018 champs are.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    With a generic? Hell nah!!