**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Captain Marvel's SP2 [Fix in Progress]

Comments

• Crazybaca2323Crazybaca2323 Posts: 288 ★★
    The main reason I’m annoyed with this special 2 issue is before her special was broken I chose to use an awakening stone on her... I really feel neglected and abused here. The game playability is horrible yet even the characters moves are being driven into the dirt now?

My only question is ... Why?

Keep blowing them up at Kabam head quarters with tickets buddy
  • Renegade_DoggyRenegade_Doggy Posts: 358 ★★
    Never worked, flagged to have been fixed on May 15th, 2017:

http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/11/marvel-contest-of-champions-changelog/p1

It was never fixed.

As per October 30th, Kabam confirmed it was to be fixed:
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey guys. I just checked on this, and it's still currently marked for 16.1. That being said, I'll let you know if anything changes. Thanks!

However, it was never actually addressed.

How long do you keep a broken champion broken, until Rank Down Tickets are sufficient? So far, it is 6 months, 26 days since the "fix", which also means he was broken before being identified, escalated, and sent to the game team to "fix".

On a personal note, during the last Rank-Down Ticket bunch, there was debate to keep her ranked down, however, Kabam's false promise that it "was to be fixed" kept the hope alive. Being able to parry, then use the SP2, gave enough insight to see the damage potential, if it were to work correctly and be looped into combos..

Hook, line, sinker.

7 Months, two weeks now
    Don’t give up hope look at this the word is out there xb9mo4zw2ifs.jpeg
    Notice my name in there!
    edited December 2017
  • This thread started in August and here we are, almost to January. I love playing CM but I rarely ever play my r4 anymore, because of this issue. If you haven’t been able to fix her in the last 6 months, I hold very little hope that it will ever be done. I suggest you just admit that you can’t or won’t fix her and give us our rank down tickets, so we can rank up someone who actually works properly. If not for this problem I would never consider ranking her down, but this has gone on for far to long. With the limited amount of resources to rank champs up to r4 I can’t afford to have CM just sitting there like some trophy wife on holiday.
  • Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    Isnt there a CM movie out in 2018? If that is the case, she will be fixed for sure before then to push the champ on the movie release
    This thread started in August and here we are, almost to January. I love playing CM but I rarely ever play my r4 anymore, because of this issue. If you haven’t been able to fix her in the last 6 months, I hold very little hope that it will ever be done. I suggest you just admit that you can’t or won’t fix her and give us our rank down tickets, so we can rank up someone who actually works properly. If not for this problem I would never consider ranking her down, but this has gone on for far to long. With the limited amount of resources to rank champs up to r4 I can’t afford to have CM just sitting there like some trophy wife on holiday.

Thx for posting bro!
  • Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    Not only Cap Marvel.

Ms Marvel's SP2 is also 100% blocked after a 5 hit combo.
    Not only Cap Marvel.

Ms Marvel's SP2 is also 100% blocked after a 5 hit combo.

This is correct also please help the cause and send in a ticket please weather it works our not they will eventually hear us.

• DJRipsterDJRipster Posts: 169
    Well thank you for the rank down ticket Kabam... My Cap Marvel will be taken down until this bug is fixed
  • GrubGrub Posts: 258 ★★★
    Mine was ranked down as well
    Kabam,

In light of rank down tickets, I need to request some information:

In May, during V12.0, when the last rank down tickets were issued, Captain Marvel was docketed and we were told that "a fix was coming in the near future".

I left her as a Rank 4, as all along if her SP2 worked as it should, she would be a fine champion that I would love to have as a rank 4.

Now, we are full circle again. A rank down ticket was issued, not to specifically address this, but in general.

Is Captain Marvel actually going to be fixed, in a relatively short time frame. Or, is there some light at the end of the tunnel?

The main reason I ask is for selfish reasons. The only reason I would do a rank down on her is if the SP2 is not going to be fixed. If there is a fix coming soon, I would be re-ranking her to 4.
    Any updates?
  • JeepettiJeepetti Posts: 79
    Glad I just pulled CM as a 5* champ... Broken right outa the box, erm, I mean, crystal!
  • Thebgj01Thebgj01 Posts: 269
    I recently duped my CM 5* and finally started using her. I’ve noticed several threads in the past few weeks that say that her special keeps getting blocked. I can’t find any thread about this being fixed. Has is been fixed?

The first attempt was after my 5th hit, I don’t have a great success rate with that anyway. So I didn’t think anything of it. Then I used her second special after my 4th hit (99.9% success rate) and got blocked both times.
  • IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    Thebgj01 wrote: »
    I recently duped my CM 5* and finally started using her. I’ve noticed several threads in the past few weeks that say that her special keeps getting blocked. I can’t find any thread about this being fixed. Has is been fixed?

The first attempt was after my 5th hit, I don’t have a great success rate with that anyway. So I didn’t think anything of it. Then I used her second special after my 4th hit (99.9% success rate) and got blocked both times.

It seems like it is still under investigation and that the fix is more complicated than originally thought. Tune in sometime in 2018 and hopefully it will be fixed again.
    Any updates?
    Is that a typo? I think you meant 2019..lol
    Keep sending tickets guys and request that it be sent to senior management thx
    Also please send in tickets to kabam support and request that they go to senior management, I am taking the lead on this issue but need all your help with posting tickets, please come to the link I provided it has many of the supporters there

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/15056/captain-marvels-sp2-fix-in-progress/p1
    Sending ticket now, but I don’t think it’ll help much. If they’re working on it, it’ll be fixed when the have a fix
    Thebgj01 wrote: »
    Sending ticket now, but I don’t think it’ll help much. If they’re working on it, it’ll be fixed when the have a fix

I know it may sound like a lost cause but trust me the more people that send tickets in , will help excelerate the process faster, I have gotten a YouTube person already talking about it as well, so the more information and help from you guys, maybe soon we could actually have a fix for once after waiting 7 months for kabam to get there act together!

• DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    She’s an old champ who hasn’t aged well. Her Sp2 has been broken for a while (and yes, I have all available versions awakened). I imagine this issue is at the very bottom on the game team’s To Do list, along with things Iike Bases and Pure Skill.

Thanks for the effort but don’t hold your breath.

Dr. Zola
    DrZola wrote: »
    She’s an old champ who hasn’t aged well. Her Sp2 has been broken for a while (and yes, I have all available versions awakened). I imagine this issue is at the very bottom on the game team’s To Do list, along with things Iike Bases and Pure Skill.

Thanks for the effort but don’t hold your breath.

Dr. Zola

I actually got a senior manager on this as of today to help push something that had been put off for a very long time, and yes I don’t hold my breath because I know kabam sucks, but I am taking this issue personally this time and making sure they fix it once and for all! Don’t get me wrong I have the dream team of champs , r5 blade, r4 gr, r4 stark, but the reason for the push is a company like this needs to change there meathod to the paying customers sometime! I just hate seeing people getting screwed over so I am trying to put this one on my back and possibly make a change even if it’s a long shot if that makes sence
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    Obviously, I hope they will fix it @Crazybaca2323 but I’m not getting my hopes up. CM is the lone upper tier 5* dupe I have unfortunately, so improvement would be welcome. Fixing her Sp2 won’t be enough for me to take her back to R4, but I’m sure it helps anyone who uses her on a regular basis.

Dr. Zola

Kabam,

In light of rank down tickets, I need to request some information:

In May, during V12.0, when the last rank down tickets were issued, Captain Marvel was docketed and we were told that "a fix was coming in the near future".

I left her as a Rank 4, as all along if her SP2 worked as it should, she would be a fine champion that I would love to have as a rank 4.

Now, we are full circle again. A rank down ticket was issued, not to specifically address this, but in general.

Is Captain Marvel actually going to be fixed, in a relatively short time frame. Or, is there some light at the end of the tunnel?

The main reason I ask is for selfish reasons. The only reason I would do a rank down on her is if the SP2 is not going to be fixed. If there is a fix coming soon, I would be re-ranking her to 4.

Any updates?
This discussion has been closed.