**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

16.1 Discussion Thread

13»

Comments

• JasonMBryantJasonMBryant Posts: 301 ★★
    I didn't see anything in the bug fixes about interface bugs. That's disappointing, since interface bugs are piling up.

• Help requests not showing up until you go to the help request tab
    • Refresh timers in the arena not showing the help that you've gotten, and energy not showing the help you've gotten in quests.
    • The victory music playing when you start the game
    • The overhead interface (Home, Fight, Alliance, etc) popping up in the events page, blocking things
    • The white flashes on the special meters showing up during special attacks, even though the meters don't
  • I didn’t see anything regarding captain marvels L2. Very disappointed
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    What is happening with alliance war defenders being visible? There's no mention of it in the 16.1 announcement.

http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/31133/an-important-announcement-from-the-mcoc-team#latest
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Sigh so bugs and issues that have been going on for months if not years which are getting worse are not being addressed even though the mods said they would be and they've been investigatied to no end with little to no indication that they're ever be fixed properly.

A lot of people are getting tired off them, especially the ones with combat and characters that they've said were " fixed" or being " fixed" or they say some are device issues when they clearly aren't.

Honestly it seems like you can't fix them which is why they constantly get ignored or stay under investigation forever, and I'm kinda disappointed in most of the ones you did address.

What's the use of all this new content if the games stability and quality go downhill and have been for awhile and those issues that you're leaving unfixed are snowballing while you're trying to distract us with free stuff, new content but refuse to fix.

It's like you giving us an old car broken call, shine it add some stuff and give us stuff only to find out that the internals are a mess and it just keeps breaking down and other issues pop up which in turn costs us money lots of it which sucks and I hope for a better tomorrow where the game would go back to before 12.0 happened.
  • What about sp1 of nebula not causing power drain?? Is it fixed.
  • Uno wrote: »
    dcvfui6kk52l.jpg
    There is no description of bug fix of Captain Marvel sp2. Kabam wolf pecifically said that it will be fixed in 16.1 update . Please clarify on this @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf
    Uno wrote: »
    dcvfui6kk52l.jpg
    There is no description of bug fix of Captain Marvel sp2. Kabam wolf pecifically said that it will be fixed in 16.1 update . Please clarify on this @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf

This, I’d like clarication on it please. This is the fix I’ve been looking forward to the most and you guys said it’d be done this patch. Please?
  • My bad for the double quote
  • ViciousJViciousJ Posts: 256
    Lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag .....
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    FIX IT TI WHERE EVERYONE CAN ACTUALLY FIGHT ON THEIR GAMES IT'S BAD ENKUGH YOU ALREADY RUINED MY WIFE BEING ABLE TO GRIND IN THE ARENA LIKE SHE WAS. FIX YOUR UPDATE.
  • Sith_LordSith_Lord Posts: 230 ★★
    edited December 2017
    Parry & dash back are extremely broken right now. Trying to use both, is causing severe complications. Can a moderator PLEASE look into this???
    Lag is still awful. Same as it’s been for the past month
  • hey kabam please nerf icephoenix. we are dying for no reason. it's nothing about skill
  • Sith_LordSith_Lord Posts: 230 ★★
    Sith_Lord wrote: »
    Parry & dash back are extremely broken right now. Trying to use both, is causing severe complications. Can a moderator PLEASE look into this???

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious

Can this officially be looked into?
  • I like the percentage added onto the health bar.
  • @Kabam Miike I sent you a pm can you please check it and get back to me when you have a chance
    Mordo was immediately attacking after launching his L3. This problem might be slightly improved but isn’t fixed.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Has anyone else noticed that since the update Dr. Voodoo's sp2 can be blocked at the end of a combo? While this doesn't happen every time, prior to this update Dr. Voodoo's sp2 always connected when chained after a five hit combo. When it's blocked it seems to have similar timing as when Iron Man's/Karnak's sp2 is blocked after a five hit combo. I'm guessing this was not intended?
    Uncollected Void was mid-attack immedietly after his L3 today. Issue is improved but not 100% fixed.
  • Good
  • O.o
  • When do we get hotel modok rewards?
  • IrcIrc Posts: 14
    Hi Since im a beta tester for other games too i think i know what you guys need from a tester.. i wanna be a beta tester for Mcoc too what shud i do to become one ????
  • BosleyBosley Posts: 240 ★★★
    I'm using iOS 11.2 on an iPhone 6. Why does the game always restart after I switch apps then go back to the game? No other app does this. And I've take KABAMs suggestion of turning off the Background App Refresh. Doesn't help at all. With all the other bugs in the game this is the last thing KABAM needs.