**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Nebula

Is Nebula Power Drain broke? Says power drain but no power ever drains. Just wondering. I took my duped 5star to r3. Wanna know if I'm doing something wrong in using her correctly. Thanks. :-)

Comments

• Shynight00Shynight00 Posts: 28
    You need to apply shock to them for it to work.
  • AnimatronicstoAnimatronicsto Posts: 194
    Holding block and heavy attacks generate shock charges. You can parry an attack to apply them and then perform the SP1 and based on how many shocks you have applied that’s how much power will be drained. 3.5% per charge I believe
  • T_muscleT_muscle Posts: 9
    She’s like that old game mousetrap where you had to line up 15 rube Goldberg machines for anything to work. Or just use Magik or Blade or Stark Spidey to kill everything.
  • OnlyOneAboveAllOnlyOneAboveAll Posts: 387 ★★
    Holding block and heavy attacks generate shock charges. You can parry an attack to apply them and then perform the SP1 and based on how many shocks you have applied that’s how much power will be drained. 3.5% per charge I believe

So I have to parry them to apply the shocks? And when is says power drain and not work must be a visual bug then?
    Yes. When it says “power drain” and you have no shock charges applied, it is simply saying that power would be drained if there were any shock charges applied. Not a glitch

So I have to parry them to apply the shocks? And when is says power drain and not work must be a visual bug then? And what about doing a special 2 or 3? Special 2 seems to drain health. But it's happening randomly. Do I also have to apply shock for that to happen with her 2nd special as well?
    edited December 2017
    SP 2 doubles the amount of shocks you have active. I’m not too sure about Sp 3. Other two are much better for practical use. And no. You can just apply some shocks and then use your Sp1 whole the stuns are active and it should work
    Awesome thanks