**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Offer offline play for single player aspects of the game.

Please find away to let us play offline some aspects of this game that are low impact to the competitive nature of other parts of this game.

Catalyst farming, story mode, monthly event quests; all of these could be made available to play offline and would not effect aspects like AQ, AW, Arena, and special content like RoL, RttL, and LoL.

Even stuff like Halls of Healing/Fortune don't really need the constant online monitoring that slows down servers.

Freeing up these aspects of the game will lessen the stress on Kabam's servers so they can function more smoothly for the more competitive aspects that truly due need constant online monitoring. AQ, AW, Arena; all would function more effectively without the extra data from monitoring people farming t1 cats or trying to auto battle Halls of Fortune.

Comments

• Options
    AnimatronicstoAnimatronicsto Posts: 194
    The stuff you earn and progress you make is all tracked and recorded by the servers. All the things you earned would then be deleted. There’s seemingly no way to avoid server outages
  • Options
    There's ways around this. Eternium is a great example of offline capable game that does have online monitoring.
  • Options
    R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    If there was a way to play off the servers any mods/hacks or jailbroken phones could run wild and not get caught
  • Options
    AnimatronicstoAnimatronicsto Posts: 194
    Well then maybe it is a good idea. But seeing how much effort they put into fixing the servers(bare minimum) id doubt they would implement a system like that. Too much effort and it wouldn’t be making them any money
  • Options
    There's ways to detect if the data u upload was hacked or modified. And it has to be easier to scan and process some ones data from offline play rather than monitoring everyone's constant micro movements.
  • Options
    Jay_IberoJay_Ibero Posts: 265
    I just wish there was a longer timeout when the connection drops and more seamless transition from wifi to cellular data. I hate when I start something while walking out the door and have to reconnect when the wifi drops.