Will this team get me through necropolis??

2»

Comments

• GreekhitGreekhit Member Posts: 2,820 ★★★★★

Boii bring in a doom or abs man, if you have, for cosmic fights, they'll save a ton of revives

I was debating this, I have a r4 doom u reckon he would be more useful to me then using proxima?
    No, but he can potentially replace NF.
    You have to choose whether you go the slow way and use Doom for the cosmic fights and Dragon Man, or leave dead Fury in your team and brute force everything with Aegon.
    I had r5 ascended Doom in my run, and he was kinda slow but very safe.
    An r4 Doom without ascension will need max boosts (30% champion and 25% attack boost) to be viable option.
  • Mrwarren96Mrwarren96 Member Posts: 451 ★★
    Greekhit said:

Boii bring in a doom or abs man, if you have, for cosmic fights, they'll save a ton of revives

I was debating this, I have a r4 doom u reckon he would be more useful to me then using proxima?
    No, but he can potentially replace NF.
    You have to choose whether you go the slow way and use Doom for the cosmic fights and Dragon Man, or leave dead Fury in your team and brute force everything with Aegon.
    I had r5 ascended Doom in my run, and he was kinda slow but very safe.
    An r4 Doom without ascension will need max boosts (30% champion and 25% attack boost) to be viable option.
    Ahh I thought the 20% nick fury gives you would be more beneficial then the proxima fury boost, plus he's also a good champ I could throw into the fight if I was to use a team revive but seems like the consensus is proxima is worth more then NF?
  • BulmktBulmkt Member Posts: 1,615 ★★★★

I'm planning to ascend aegon before I go into it, but will this team be enough to get me through necro with like a limit of 100 revs?

Juggs for last 1%, prox for synergy, heimdall for extra chance and NF for 20% attack, any tips or suggestions would be appreciated aswell.

My team that tackled path 2

https://youtu.be/AE65aVL_lH8?si=3swFU4UvT8YFMf24

Cost 103 revives all up
  • ShevvelShevvel Member Posts: 185
    Drop Nick and then pick shuri. That's all the change it needs.. also heimdall won't be useful much... I mean if youre getting knocked down in 4th hit and get indestructible and unstoppable. 5th hit alone is enough to take you down. You can assume 10% of actual use for heimdall..
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Member Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Shevvel said:

Drop Nick and then pick shuri. That's all the change it needs.. also heimdall won't be useful much... I mean if youre getting knocked down in 4th hit and get indestructible and unstoppable. 5th hit alone is enough to take you down. You can assume 10% of actual use for heimdall..

Very wrong. It lets you survive an Sp3 at the very least. And it can take your fight from a two shot to a solo. It helps with the way Aegon is played with getting hit and stun locking the opponent
  • SligSlig Member Posts: 370 ★★
    I didn’t need a mystic for air walker. Ægon handled him fine as long as you make sure to knock him down. He wasn’t one of my harder fights - probably only needed 5 revives or so.