**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Act 5.4 FINAL Ultron Boss Evade Bug ! [Fixed]

Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
edited January 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
This dude just evades and attacks in an instant. Who did the grandmaster use to train this guy? With Goku or something?

giphy.gif
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★
    Had this happen many times against him it's a problem
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,034 ★★★★★
    Ther shuld du like NC. Evade u culd try to. Swich the mode for it it wuld also be Nice for claise spidey so u Can play him in offsen. And use the skils to make it works.
    And it happen when u use a M akt. Only. Not when u use a L. Becasse of. l akt u hav more times to swap back
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Gotta be kidding me I cannot fight him now that evade is bugged. Thanks for posting this.
  • StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    Yep! It's the evade bug we all know and love that they "fixed" every update for the last 2 years.
    And yes it's not just Ultron. It's every auto evader and it will never be fixed #MoneyGrab
    I had a bunch of revives saved up for him and pulled hyperion recently get this sorted ASAP please. @Kabam Carbon @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kabam Pertinax
  • ZiviorZivior Posts: 7
    No he was trained by android 18 duh
    Gohan can only DODGE like that.
  • Renegade_DoggyRenegade_Doggy Posts: 358 ★★
    Any evader can dodge like that. They cant fix teh bug (nor would they it gives them money)
  • Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    Any evader can dodge like that. They cant fix teh bug (nor would they it gives them money)

No, not really. I fight spideys NCs in AWs etc. No one dodges like that, or at least they shouldn't. It's clearly a bug, and with a boss having that bug, it gets really crazy.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    The AI evade-attacking has been better over the past few months, but was never truly fixed & has been creeping its way back into the game more and more. Great video evidence by the OP. Hopefully Kabam acknowledges this soon.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Damn it Kabam... Ultron is not the Flash!
    edited December 2017
    Here’s my recent evade-attack experience.

Different enemy. Friendly duel
    Iphone6s
    iOS 11.2.1
    Latest Mcoc version

https://youtu.be/aphFUO054YU
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Yup was happening to me as well. While I’m 100% act 5 now I wasted a lot of revives because of it.
  • JaviPedrozaJaviPedroza Posts: 18
    edited December 2017
    Happened to me too, but it was worse, every time he evaded = instant death, how can he get back at you in less than 0.2 seconds after evading? Only reason 5.4 used up all my stash was this Ultron :P
  • arni2arni2 Posts: 362 ★★
    Hello.
    Act 5.4 was fun, but there is one part in the act was broken and brought frustration to me and probably to many other players and it's OG Ultron Evade. In video below you will see that Ultron Evades and Immediately hits even before I managed to finish my hit. There is not way to counter this.
    https://youtu.be/SNre2L5rKNw

This issue is inconsistent, sometimes he evades and hits after a small timeout allowing me to finish hit or dash back, but in many cases he evades and immediately hits (at same time).

I hope this video will help you to identify the issue.
  • BornBorn Posts: 228 ★★
    Working as intended.
    It Becasse u use M. From the Star and Yeah ikow. He just use a SP so. Jep evade bug is back
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Gamer wrote: »
    It Becasse u use M. From the Star and Yeah ikow. He just use a SP so. Jep evade bug is back

What? I don’t want to seem like a ****, but I really can’t understand what you type. Is English your second language? If so then fair enough, I can’t speak your language! But if English is your first then please type more coherent sentences.
    edited December 2017
    http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/40440/og-ultron-evade-is-broken-act-5-4-6-video-included#latest

Someone started a new thread about this and a Kabam mod moved it over to the bug section, but couldn't be bothered to combine the threads or comment???

:s:s:#:#:(:(
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    edited December 2017
    And i thought i was playing bad or just crazy. Yeah you can't even react to Ultron once he evades your attacks. it really sucks. it also happens with other auto evade champs.
    Gamer wrote: »

What? I don’t want to seem like a ****, but I really can’t understand what you type. Is English your second language? If so then fair enough, I can’t speak your language! But if English is your first then please type more coherent sentences.
    com from Danmark. So u Rigth. Im not the Best to english.

• ShevvelShevvel Posts: 179
    Moneygrab wrote: »
    Someone say moneygrab?

Good idea.. lol
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    I know it isn't helpful, but just try time your attack to not attack when his evade triggers
  • BDLHBDLH Posts: 148
    I know it isn't helpful, but just try time your attack to not attack when his evade triggers

do you even understand what the bug is or even reached 5.4 content before auto-replying to bump your 1500 post count? Every video and post above yours shows you take instant take damage the second he evades - you cannot time your attack to avoid this. You can have perfect reflexes and stop attacking to block/parry/dash 0.00001 second after his evade and he still hits you.

• yossyoss Posts: 22
    It's amazing how fast they acknowledge and fix bugs or unintended things that benefit the players, but when the bugs make us pay money they don't even bother to acknowledge them, even when we give them videos of it.
    I won't be surprised if they intentionally added the evade bug once again after seeing people finishing 5.4 quickly.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    What darkest maybe refferring to is that Aou Ultron can actually only
    Evade on the 7 second mark, however it seems classic ultron actually stores his evade every 7 seconds, and uses it on the next attack aimed at him, I might test and see if this bug doesn't happen if you intercept him, but I don't see a work around. One tip I've seen is that nebula reduces Any robots evade chance by 20% for every charge stored, store 5 charges and she ignores, otherwise I guess like modok ability reduction champs
    Maybe best, have to see how each one interacts with that tough node of his, my stark spidey was terrible as his taunts trigger the regens, elektra armour break will do the same so that rules her out, no bleed/poison for aa to work, bw triggers armour break?. Hyperion: no l1 or l2, crossbones no l2 sorry just thinking of loud here, would be nice to see kabam step up and fix this please, it's clearly an unfair bug