**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Arena crystal units

Not sure if it's just me so thought I'd ask. I've popped 35 arena crystals now with no units at all. Just gold. Anyone else? Thank you.

Comments

• KaanG95KaanG95 Posts: 74
    Yeah i noticed that during the gifting time i dont get the units as much as i usually do. I want to complete the solo gifting event but not with the cash. So i opened like 70 arena crystal ( not collector ones) and got 135 units. It's just ridiculous.
  • Just checking. At least someone is getting units. Another alliance member said they opened 50 with no units. Kabaam cut the hell out of unit drop ratio I guess.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    cp7rjmztw51a.jpeg
    rc7g74lrrei7.jpeg
    rbqpawqbwhy3.jpeg
    ysanqy82bxk8.jpeg
  • Only took picks of the last two tries
  • Just incredibly bad luck I guess
  • KaanG95KaanG95 Posts: 74
    Not the uncollected i said. Not everyone is uncollected in this game .
  • Uncollected looks untarnished. Just regular arena crystals then.
  • KUROKURO Posts: 104
    Save your battle chips up to 200k and opening crystals more than 100. The chances will get better if you opening a lot of crystals. I saved 400k and got almost a thousand of units including 3&4* punisher.
  • Thank you kindly for your insight and tip, but my question is more targeted to individuals lacking units in general at this current moment from regular arena crystal drops. I'm assuming no one else besides a few are having bad luck so I will not send a trouble ticket.
  • It's RNG mate
  • AnimatronicstoAnimatronicsto Posts: 194
    Completely agree. Only gotten 15 units out the last 30 crystals
  • BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    I opens 57 and all gold wish I took a screen shot
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    I opened 6 and got 105 units 😆