Grandmaster

JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,285 ★★★★
Guys, I am on 6.4.3 and I want to know in advance so I can do rank ups, who is 5he best for the grandmaster and how many revives will I need. I have 0 units and 0 revives. For a bit of context on my skill level I have gone from 6.3.3-6.4.3 in 1 or 2 revives. Thx in advance.

Comments

• JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,285 ★★★★
    Put ur ideal rosters pls
    Btw ik I will need to farm revives im not an idiot
  • The_0wenpusThe_0wenpus Member Posts: 237 ★★
    Practically anyone. Make sure all members of team have access to damage over time.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,262 ★★★★★
    Anyone can do the grandmaster tbh. It's mainly a skill-based fight
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,393 Guardian
    Even Miike's chosen one has been able to solo the GM.
    https://youtu.be/4Y91PloP7q0?si=NmMakXzRXrfX7EeX
    So does archangel, wiccan(reverse control), void, mr negative and heimdall for synergy sound good then?
    Btw thx for the responses so far
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,273 ★★★★★
    Anyone can do the Grandmaster (as well as the Nameless Grandmaster), but bringing a reverse controls champ will obviously make it a lot simpler. Moondragon, Professor X, Wiccan, Mister Sinister, etc
  • FeuerschwerFeuerschwer Member Posts: 356 ★★★
    IIRC Miles Morales will always cause the first hit of GM’s SP1 to miss which can be *very* useful if you don’t master the dex timing on it
    Thx guys, I have wiccan, prof x and juggers as 6 stars who should I bring for reverse controls phase, and I don't have miles
  • ShineUpLinkShineUpLink Member Posts: 53

Thx guys, I have wiccan, prof x and juggers as 6 stars who should I bring for reverse controls phase, and I don't have miles

Juggs ran the whole fight for me back in September when I finally got Thronebreaker, but if you're more comfortable with a certain character, then use them, my suggestion is just to make sure you've taken in all the information you can for the fight, whether that be practicing the fight, watching video guides, etc and then you'll be good, I would suggest not running face first into it and wasting resources because if you do that and go to far in the fight, you might just restart and then you could lose anywhere between 500-1000 units worth of materials, I wish i was smarter about it because i did exactly that, so don't be a dumb dumb like me lol
  • TH4NOSTH4NOS Member Posts: 10
    I found rintrah kitty herc and hulking done pretty decent but Kate was awful for some reason for me rintrah forced his sp1 when he wouldn’t throw it and he’s immune in root to his sp2
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★
    Just bring your biggest hitters like Doom. I used CGR back in the day.

You're likely to get killed before reverse controls hits so really just hit for as much damage as possible.

And I don't think DOT is that helpful.
    Thx guys