**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

OG Deadpool ever coming back?

Kang has come back
OG Vision had some offers this year
Even Thanos got acessible again
But no Red Deadpool.. Is he ever coming back? Maybe with the second movie coming out?
Kabam?

Comments

• ZiviorZivior Posts: 7
    Yep he s gonna cost 1million units for a crystal that's one in 7.6billion chance to get him
  • buffajrbuffajr Posts: 413 ★★
    When 6 Stars are released as playable and 4 Stars start becoming useless.
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    I would guess there will be another ogdp arena around the release of dp 2
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Deadpool is overhyped imo just release him to the public.
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    He's a trophy champ
  • when Deadpool 2 comes I would guess developers want to buy a new house or maybe some hypercars or megacars so 4 star and/or 5 star deadpool
    4 star deadppol for 99 dollar and 5 star deadpool for 499 dollar

btw, it is DEADPOOL not og deadpool, xforce deadpool have no powers, he got no cancer, his brain is not in constant regen and change, Taskmaster would destroy xforce deapool very easy, but he cant with Deadpool because Deadpool never fight the same due to his brain is in constant degen and regen and change because of the cancer.
    Taskmaster should not have any of his power work while fighting Deadpool according to me in this game.

but in short, it is DEADPOOL, not og deadpool, xforce is the boring part of the comics as he have to not get hurt or he will die(donno about Thanos curse)
  • hydrogohardhydrogohard Posts: 218 ★★
    you have $500 to buy him lol
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    what's so good about him
  • there is no "og deadpool" this is deadpool and fake deadpool
  • LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    bm3epps wrote: »
    what's so good about him

He is currently one of my Top Star champs atm. Deadpool has a constant regen when he is duped that is based off of his Power Meter. When at full power at Sig level 55, I get about 155hp gain per tick, which amazing. The downside to him is in general he is not that powerful, but he has a decent bleed for his L2.

To answer the original question though, I would wait for the DP2 movie to come out. You might see something then.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,872 ★★★★★
    If he comes it's got to be a 5* now.

A 4* surely can't even be sought after that much?
    Tbh, that healing power on a 4* is more than enough. If they being him back, its gonna probably gonna be like SW; too powerful already to be a 5*.
  • AegonTAegonT Posts: 156
    NDK13 wrote: »
    He's a trophy champ

This is super super wrong