**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

So I missed the t2 alpha becacue of you kabam

EmadovEmadov Posts: 3
edited December 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
I missed it because of the unknown error and service fixing, 6fm1rc29s1l0.png
hg8qprwaeqh9.png

Comments

• Kabam please help here
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    The unknown error was two Hours ago well after the timer for calendars rolled over so assuming you took that screenshot afterwards then you lost nothing due to that down time which means you lost time elsewhere.
  • Nah mate, every 1pm I login to collect the galendare rewards but when I did, it didn’t gave me the right ones, I’m 24/7 using the game but today was Christmas and didn’t use the game all day, but I had enough time to collect the rewards, unfortunately this unknown error was on,
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    Emadov wrote: »
    Nah mate, every 1pm I login to collect the galendare rewards but when I did, it didn’t gave me the right ones, I’m 24/7 using the game but today was Christmas and didn’t use the game all day, but I had enough time to collect the rewards, unfortunately this unknown error was on,

You didnt miss it because of the error. You missed it becuase you chose to wait until the last minute. Thats like blaming an airline for taking off on time becuase you waited to long to leave and were stuck in traffic.
  • GrabGrab Posts: 72
    Except he didn’t necessarily do anything wrong. Take this acct for instance...if i had missed a day, wouldn’t the other calendar reflect that as well?

vp0aavs0gb7n.png
    dlbc1gqi8uk2.png
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    Grab wrote: »
    Except he didn’t necessarily do anything wrong. Take this acct for instance...if i had missed a day, wouldn’t the other calendar reflect that as well?

vp0aavs0gb7n.png
    dlbc1gqi8uk2.png

No it wouldn't, because the December calendar has grace days, while the special calendar has no grace days. So even if you miss a day, you can still get all the rewards in the December calendar because it says the calendar will run for "7 days", hence you can get the last 4 rewards.

However, you can see the special calendar has "6 days remaining", and there are 7 rewards, hence you will only be able to get the first 6 rewards, due to the lack of grace days.
  • RyuichiRyuichi Posts: 19
    Grab wrote: »

vp0aavs0gb7n.png
    dlbc1gqi8uk2.png

i think the monthly calendar have what they saving grace (?) since there are 7 days left in the monthly calendar
  • GrabGrab Posts: 72
    I assure you all I haven’t missed a day, and wouldn’t declare he has either because I don’t actually know.
  • Thestoryteller6Thestoryteller6 Posts: 153 ★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Emadov wrote: »
    Nah mate, every 1pm I login to collect the galendare rewards but when I did, it didn’t gave me the right ones, I’m 24/7 using the game but today was Christmas and didn’t use the game all day, but I had enough time to collect the rewards, unfortunately this unknown error was on,

You didnt miss it because of the error. You missed it becuase you chose to wait until the last minute. Thats like blaming an airline for taking off on time becuase you waited to long to leave and were stuck in traffic.

Nonsense. In your analogy the aeroplane takes off ON TIME. The airline promises that the aeroplane will depart at a certain time and that promise is fulfilled. In this case, there is an implicit promise that the servers will stay up unless otherwise specified. This promise has been broken.

It is like an airline saying you can board any time within the next hour and then taking off early before you get there.
  • MrcMumbleMrcMumble Posts: 161
    edited December 2017
    They won't do anything kabam doesn't care their response will be "you have 24 hours although the game was down for 2 that left you 22 hours to log in. That's if they acknowledge you at all.
  • LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    I wouldn’t say Kabam doesn’t care, but the above poster is correct in saying that you had 22 hours before that to log in and you didn’t. Not that hard to take 1 minute from what ever you are doing to log in.
    You only have yourself to blame.