TB completion offer worth it for Necro with Aegon?

G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Member Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
Hey there… As title says: Are the TB completion offers worth it, if you intend to do a Necro completion with Aegon?

I’m thinking: The team revives and heals can be considered solo items if you only (or mostly) use Aegon anyway…

So 20 revives: worth 800 units…
The healing items total up to about 200k health (again, counting the team potions as solo ones). If you were to grind ROL for the same amount of health, it will take you approximately 10-12 runs, so maybe 2 hours?

There are also energy refills and boosts. Do they have value for you as well, or are you overflowing with those anyway?

TB completion offer worth it for Necro with Aegon? 56 votes

Yes, worth it to stash up.
80%
RaganatorAce_03KaspYTCat_MurdockFatalEndfrodo2377pseudosaneWicket329IamnikeLiquidkold10or_Strongredsoxpatsfan89Rayven5220Createcarnagejohnlaw3742Bugmat78Ambjonycaptain_rogersGreekhitjcphillips7 45 votes
No, rather buy items separately as needed.
19%
zuffyFoxhero007WinterFieldsJuanmiTribalChiefSleepyBear21AxewBlueSmirnKingSkeletorMrA23Lops 11 votes

Comments

• pseudosanepseudosane Member, Guardian Posts: 3,945 Guardian
    100% worth it.
  • BlueSmirnBlueSmirn Member Posts: 11
    No, rather buy items separately as needed.
    The 4 hrs crystals will also give you a lot of health potions and some energy refills
  • G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Member Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    BlueSmirn said:

The 4 hrs crystals will also give you a lot of health potions and some energy refills

Unfortunately, I don’t have as many of them left; will be at about 200 when going for my run… I hate to admit it, but 8.2 Bahamet really emptied all my stash of items about a month ago, just couldn’t get into a rhythm with the guy…
    Now that I think about it: The 200k health provided by the potions can be bought for 220 units… Which brings the total unit value of the potions and revives to 1,020 units… For the cost of 1,000

So basically you get the boosts and energy refills for free (and also if you value the team items more than the solo items, the value of the offer also increases)
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,028 ★★★★★
    You can revive your Aegon 20 times from the offer deal.

If you buy potions directly from 1000 units, each costs 40 then that means you'll be able to revive Aegon 25 times.

The deal comes with boosts, hp potion and energy refills that you can turn into L-1 revives, so buy the deal.
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★
    Absolutely worth it if you're going to jump into necropolis.
  • DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Member Posts: 583 ★★★
    I bought it right before my Aegon run......totally worth it I had shuri as well so the team revives we’re awesome
    Just a small update on this: I ended up not buying the offer... Had about 100 revies farmed which was more than enough for my run.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,926 ★★★★★
    Wait until the last week of this month aq to see whether the revive bundles (500 units one) return or not.
    They absolutely worth it for Aegon.