**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who did you rank down?

I ranked down Ronan lol. So happy!!

Best gift we could have asked for! Thanks Kabam!!

Who did you rank down?

Comments

• PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    edited December 2017
    Hilarious.

Edit: can’t believe this is real. Picking myself off the floor...
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I took down drax and took up sl with the cats I got from tanking down a 4* tech. Didn’t need the alphas
  • ViciousJViciousJ Posts: 256
    Took down magneto marvel and will use the basics to rank up 5* dupe magik
  • hydrogohardhydrogohard Posts: 218 ★★

I ranked down my 5* rank 2 Hawkeye for his t4 basic cat to upgrade my Medusa
    ri97ufk1hgz8.png
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    Either Loki or Doctor Strange is going down as aa four-star. Haven't quite decided which one yet
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    i took down my 4* SIM (5/50) and 5* Hawkeye (3/45).
  • SnaggleSnaggle Posts: 226 ★★
    5* Colossus
    @DangerNoodle no I won't Im one basic T4 from ranking my hawkeye right back up
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    I ranked down my 4* nebula r5 (she takes too much block damage) so I can r4 my stark spidey, and I'll probabl rank her back up when I get more t4cs but impatient with his r4, I'm Debating ranking down my r4 unduped drax to take up my hawkeye
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    edited December 2017
    Haven't decided. On principle, I don't care for using them much because I always replace what I Rank Down. For me, I find it counterproductive because the point is to Rank as many as possible. Having said that, I have a Colossus that I'm considering swapping with AA. Lol. Just can't commit to change yet. XD
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    Gw that's a no brainer, aa is a machine, probably
    The fastest killer in the game and definitely the best magik counter, you are going to Need him now more Than ever as war is going to see a lot more r4 magiks after these rdts (that could be your justification)
    Yeah I know the reasons. I just know I'll have to take Colossus up again after. I'm going to Max AA either way. Colossus gets alot of guff, but he's grown on me. He's my go-to Bleed Immune. He's gotten me far.
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    Trading cyclops for AA
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    Wound up taking down Loki. I tried really hard to work with the character, felt like I really gave it my best, but really there just wasn't enough there to work with for me.

It's frustrating. I am not one to just rank down characters, because I try to be as thorough as possible in the process beforehand. I wanted to believe that maybe one day Loki would get a decent set of buffs, but with the trend toward Unique Synergies, I didn't think that was going to happen and I honestly don't enjoy playing Thor: Ragnarok or Hela, so that left me with no other real option
  • Ranking down Mordo 4* rank five to rank either 4* SW or 4* Hyperion. Any opinions? Or should I keep Mordo 4* maxed out?
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    5* juggernaut
    4* Luke cage
    3* vision
  • ShiiiiiiiiiDShiiiiiiiiiD Posts: 29
    Ranked down r4 5* duped Ironman... Sitting on almost 12 t2ac. Waiting for GP, Blade, and Iceman to r4. Not concerned with r5 5* yet.
  • FthewiggFthewigg Posts: 104
    Nobody, since I'm not an impatient (fill in the blank) who makes (fill in the blank) rushed decisions just to try to keep up the Joneses since the game tries to make me do so.

Another bail out for those that can't see past today.
  • raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    I took down rank 3 5* Elektra to rank 2, rank 5 4* Voodoo to rank 4. Ranked up 5* Ghost Rider to 3 and 5* Voodoo to 2.
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    Ranked down venom R3 and R4d Angela.

Kept carnage R3 in the vague hope he gets that rumored buff...

Now tossing up ranking down Hyper Onion 4* R5 and ranking up my 5*
  • I_ZERO_II_ZERO_I Posts: 104
    5* - Juggernaut r4
    4* - Nobody
    3* - Nobody
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    took down night crawler, 4* should have brought down dr strange
  • 3* hulkbuster
    4* hulkbuster. So now i can either rank up the 4* Dr octopus i duped yesterday or my 5* ultron. Haven't decided yet
    Just an update. I used a 5* on Mags and Ranked my AA. Easier to replace less Basics. I'm using the other two for Level Up. XD
  • asjbobbyasjbobby Posts: 54
    edited December 2017
    None
    I'll lose lot of ISO-8
    However t4B can be easily obtained
    Meh. I have over 1000 ISO waiting to be used and enough Gold. There's always a steady flow.