**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Resources required for 6*

With these rank down tickets and finishing act 5, I have the ability to Rank 5/65. I am hesitant because of the looming 6* champions. Can we get any information regarding the resources required for the these 6* champs!! Will t5b required for these champ? Some advise and guidance would be welcomed. Also how many shards will be required for a 6*? More questions than answers ..

Comments

• SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    With these rank down tickets and finishing act 5, I have the ability to Rank 5/65. I am hesitant because of the looming 6* champions. Can we get any information regarding the resources required for the these 6* champs!! Will t5b required for these champ? Some advise and guidance would be welcomed. Also how many shards will be required for a 6*? More questions than answers ..

They did answer the "How many shards for a 6*?...it will be 10k...just like 5*.

No idea about everything else...
  • buffajrbuffajr Posts: 413 ★★
    Imagining the Tier 5 basics will be similar to the tier 4 basics were for 5*s
  • Sorry I missed that 10k shards bit. With that info, understanding the resources because more important. I am at ~17k 6* shards
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    It all depends on what the 6* pool contains. If you want to take your chances on what you'll pull, it's up to you. If you have a 5* that you will make better use of, I'd suggest investing in that. Typically, I don't invest all my energy into first rolls. Leaves less room for disappointment. Lol. 5*s won't be faded anytime soon.
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    lool bro just use them to rank 5 one of the best champions in the game the first 6* they will add are definetly hulkbuster and iron patriot good luck using ur resources on that
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    You’ll need 15 T1a and 6 T1, T2 and T3 cats of the class you’re ranking ;)
  • Knowledge is power..just asking for some information before hand. I would like to plan, or should I just r5 Blade? Lol
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    edited December 2017
    not only will you need t5b but you will need t5cc and t3a. the only way to get the later is by selling t2a in exchange for 1% of a t3a.